Colonial, Let's get moving. (A judgement free getting healthy together)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weighed in this morning. With stress and all I am down to 310! I am gunna start pushing harder to drop even lower by twin tiers.

I did a weigh in as well......I dropped another 4 lbs.....and managed to get my fat butt on the bike this weekend and put 20 miles on the odometer!!!

Good Stuff, I want to encourage everyone to continue on the path of good health and keeping with your goals. I have personally helped roughly 30 individuals make height and weight standards so that they could become US Marines 2 of which lost almost 400lbs between two of them. I want to remind everyone that everyone's body is different and reacts differently to different things. so my points
1. know your body
2. be safe
3. stay hydrated ( this can actually help you loose weight by itself)

Great news Ashuraa!!!

Well I didn't get on the bike this weekend like I wanted, but I ended up at a friends house and logged in 2 1/2 hrs of volleyball......I know what you're saying......"That's not exercise......", but if I'm still feeling sore after 4 days, that means I was using long unused muscles....I'll take my exercise wherever I can get it from these days.

I made two great walks. Yesterday and today. Today's was a little shorter than yesterday. I could feel the burn. I have also noticed I am getting better/ faster on my walks.

I started out at at most 1.66 miles on my lunch walks. I'm now over 2 miles.
Screenshot_20190731_121553.jpg

Oh I also had to laugh during HOD. I was walking each day from where we parked the transport into HOD. Each day but the last we dropped off FelixMercenary
Benton188
And arma358
Plus my husband at the door. I would then drive to drop off vehicle.

The last day the three boys walked from the garage to HIS with me. I outwalked them. Had to pick on the 20 something year olds.

He only bikes one WAY, Dirtdives, as in ONE DIRECTION. Seeing as he lives west of his workplace, he's still traveling EAST towards his house.

Takes a long time to commute that way, but dang his legs are gonna look great when he's home!

So eventually he'll look like the guy from Liberty Mutual?

download.jpg

All of us can do it. One step. On foot forward at a time.

I have had people at work tell me I'm nuts. That they don't know how I'm walking in this heat and humidity.
My response is that I am making a a choice. No One else can lose this weight or make me healthier. Only me. Where I was took me 40 years to get there. I'm not going to lose all of this in a week, a month, or how ever long it takes. What matters is that I am making the best choices now that I can. I am making the effort to change.

I celebrate what I have accomplished. 35lbs gone. To help me visualize that. That is a large bag of dog food that I am not carrying on my body 24/7 any more.

Way to go, girl! Im proud of the hard work you're putting in and the results you're getting.

I myself am struggling with eating healthy. Mostly I consume junk food, and that's setting me back a lot. But i did do a PT test with my brother in theft middle of the day at nearly 100°, which sucked. But I'm still confident I can make it happen.

Thanks for this thread and motivation guys. And especially Ashuraa.

I'm sorry to say that my own road to a healthy body has declined.....developed water on the knee and have been sidelined. It gives me time to work on my builds.....but does nothing for my waistline......multiple scotches don't help either but hey........I'll get there.

Dirtdives would exercising in spool help? Less stress on the joint while it heals?

You could also do upper body strength training. That would be an option.

Sean Anwalt trust me. I struggled 3 months ago to get 10 heart minutes and 60 move minutes a day.

Today on my walk/jog I got 50heart minutes in 40 minutes.

I have also in the last week had so many people spontaneously ask if I have been looking weight and that I seam to be a lot happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back