Colonial Regiment - Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood !! Welcome to PA.
I am 3d printing mine, did you use EVA or 3d print yours?
I sadly didn’t make mine. A fellow southern Regiment member made it. It is Foam based. He made it for himself and then I had to resize some pieces, fix some pieces, and paint. The helmet was made by PrecisionProps. Weapon was from Etsy (forgot the seller). I have a Boomco Pistol painted to look game accurate. I also have an oversized BR that needs to be painted and probably just kept as a Display piece.

What game and armor variant are you making? Do you have a thread or a picture of what you want it to look like?

Working on Reach armor, not sure what extensions I am going to add. Or what colors I want to do. I am building one for me and one for my son. Base build is almost done.
Screenshot_20220517-173839_Chrome.jpg

Me? Idk yet. Since I just got to PA I kinda want to get steady financially and then explore cons. Also, I have to get my armor shipped here somehow from MN. I doubt that'll be easy and safe.
Yo Jeff! Welcome to the land of potholes and woodchucks! We'll get your regiment tag thingy switched over for you, and you may want to know that we have Sci-fi Valleycon coming up soon (June 17-19) in Altoona and it'll only be a 40 minute drive if you wanted to come out and meet the Colonial members. I understand if that might be too soon for you, but figured I'd just toss that out there with it getting close.

Name: Josh C
Nickname: I'll need to come with one after trooping.
About me: Howdy Gang! I met the Serenkos, Mike Harrison, Benton Samec, Tim Boris, and Eric Lobb at Sci-Fi Valley Con. I was working the 501st booth and we sorta hung out here and there during the Con. They invited us out to eat so we all went out and had a good time and ate some good food at Texas Roadhouse! I love costuming and trooping with fun folks. I'm a Rebel Legion member (Jedi), 501st member (ISB Officer), Droid Builders member (Gonk Droid) and currently working on a Mandalorian for the Mando Mercs. Star Wars is probably my main fandom but I also enjoy Lord of the Rings, Marvel and DC films, and of course Halo!

I am newer to the Halo franchise. I've been playing through the Master Chief collection online and really enjoying the story. You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge of armor and weapons because I am very much a newb :lol:. I'm strongly considering doing an ODST costume. I know they aren't Spartans but dang it, they're tough and I love the look of their helmets. I'm not 100% sure yet if I'll go that way but strongly considering. Anyways, thats a little about me. Thanks for recruiting me guys (and gal). Everyone was very welcoming and I'm excited to join up!

Last edited:
Name: Caiman L
Nickname: I am unsure of a Nickname for this group but when I play video games online, I am IcE or IcE GAmE'N.
About me: Hey everyone! I am new to the Halo Franchise, but I love everything about it. I was at Sci-Fi Valley Con and met up with some of you at your booth there. Josh C actual was the one that told me about it. I enjoy Halo, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, and DC films! I've been playing through the Master Chief collection online and really enjoying the story. You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge of armor and weapons because I am very much a noob! LOL! I'm unsure of what my first armor will be, but I am very excited to make it as this will be my first ever cosplay! Well, that's some stuff about me and I am glad to be onboard the 405th! Thanks everyone for recruiting me!

Name: Josh C
Nickname: I'll need to come with one after trooping.
About me: Howdy Gang! I met the Serenkos, Mike Harrison, Benton Samec, Tim Boris, and Eric Lobb at Sci-Fi Valley Con. I was working the 501st booth and we sorta hung out here and there during the Con. They invited us out to eat so we all went out and had a good time and ate some good food at Texas Roadhouse! I love costuming and trooping with fun folks. I'm a Rebel Legion member (Jedi), 501st member (ISB Officer), Droid Builders member (Gonk Droid) and currently working on a Mandalorian for the Mando Mercs. Star Wars is probably my main fandom but I also enjoy Lord of the Rings, Marvel and DC films, and of course Halo!

I am newer to the Halo franchise. I've been playing through the Master Chief collection online and really enjoying the story. You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge of armor and weapons because I am very much a newb :lol:. I'm strongly considering doing an ODST costume. I know they aren't Spartans but dang it, they're tough and I love the look of their helmets. I'm not 100% sure yet if I'll go that way but strongly considering. Anyways, thats a little about me. Thanks for recruiting me guys (and gal). Everyone was very welcoming and I'm excited to join up!
Name: Caiman L
Nickname: I am unsure of a Nickname for this group but when I play video games online, I am IcE or IcE GAmE'N.
About me: Hey everyone! I am new to the Halo Franchise, but I love everything about it. I was at Sci-Fi Valley Con and met up with some of you at your booth there. Josh C actual was the one that told me about it. I enjoy Halo, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, and DC films! I've been playing through the Master Chief collection online and really enjoying the story. You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge of armor and weapons because I am very much a noob! LOL! I'm unsure of what my first armor will be, but I am very excited to make it as this will be my first ever cosplay! Well, that's some stuff about me and I am glad to be onboard the 405th! Thanks everyone for recruiting me!
Welcome both of you! I am happy to see you both here. Josh it was great talking to you at the dinner and to see you here. As for knowledge of the universe....Don't sweat it. Hoping to talk to you more soon!
Icegamen, I think I remember speaking to you. But either way excited to see you here.
If either one of you need more information on you memberships Please DM me but most of everything is in the Mantle. Once again welcome and I can't wait to see more from you.

Hello it's good to be here!
Name: Maddy
Nickname: FZ
Occupation: I've worked a variety pf jobs and am currently a full-time student in the computing security field
About me: hello, uhhhhhhh.... I enjoy cosplay obviously and am currently almost done with a halo 4/5 suit of armor made out of Eva foam. Definitely hoping the next one will be 3d printed but I can only dream lol. I grew up on halo 2 anniversary and love the series along with assassin's creed. Hmmmmm... also computers I love messing with computers. Idk what else to put so that's it I guess

Hello it's good to be here!
Name: Maddy
Nickname: FZ
Occupation: I've worked a variety pf jobs and am currently a full-time student in the computing security field
About me: hello, uhhhhhhh.... I enjoy cosplay obviously and am currently almost done with a halo 4/5 suit of armor made out of Eva foam. Definitely hoping the next one will be 3d printed but I can only dream lol. I grew up on halo 2 anniversary and love the series along with assassin's creed. Hmmmmm... also computers I love messing with computers. Idk what else to put so that's it I guess
Hey, not to far away from my neck of the woods :). We have an upcoming con over in Horseheads, NY in November 12-13 if you're interested in meeting up with us.

That's not too bad. Depending on my schedule for school I'll have to see. I'd be fun. I'm definitely trying to get my suit ready for Flower City con in Rochester
I wont be making that con being it it the weekend of both my mother and girlfriend birthdays. I’d hope to come but maybe another year.

I will be posting Twin Tiers today. So keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back