Color Schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOO i like where your going with this. Maybe a black chief outfit with ghost flames? and naked chicks painted on the side?

You could buy camo paint for 3 dollars a can, randomly spray areas, camo paint doesnt mix, so it evenly blends to look....like camo..

I Couldnt find leefy green at any store I went to, paint shop, lows, home depot, big lots, meijers, but I did find army green which is used for a flat effect, or can be combined with other army colors for camo, but it looks the same so I bought it, I also bought sand texture rustoleum paint, it's a tan colored sand texture spray on which I felt would look more detailed for the armor, since in some screenshots you see the cheif's armor uneven. The n ontop of that I will spray my army green and directly whipe it off so only a thin layer is left on which makes the color greenish/tan, then like adam's painting video, I bought some black flat paint, and I will just spray here and there, brush off right away for some more detail.

I noticed army green is similar to the halo 3 color used on his armor, rusto-luem army green. then some black sprayed on and whiped off right away...makes it look awsome.

Hey guys a digital pattern is extremely hard to pull off. I did a desert digital pattern to my armor that took me a couple of weeks and now im just going to sand it off and go with a Marine Corps. green. Its like an olive drab color. I'll post a pic in a little while of my helmet before i sand it off.

dacacheman said:
So im trying to decide on what color schemes to go with for my armor. I like briar's set, with the black highlights all over the armor. I was thinking of maybe a red white and blue patriotic suit. Any suggestions or sweet links?
The red white and blue would be pretty sweet. Although, me being the dsowner i am, i would go with traditional forest green or olive green-whichever it is, with gold highlights placed in cretain parts of the armor. Either that or i would make it faded blue with battle scratches and fades. -Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a couple of pix of my bucket, but im sandinging it off. It doesn't look that great to me. Feel free to to try yourself.

Major Pain said:
Here are a couple of pix of my bucket, but im sandinging it off. It doesn't look that great to me. Feel free to to try yourself.
nice pics i like the digital camo. it didn't work? :mad: thats too bad! looked kool!

dacacheman said:
So im trying to decide on what color schemes to go with for my armor. I like briar's set, with the black highlights all over the armor. I was thinking of maybe a red white and blue patriotic suit. Any suggestions or sweet links?

Your favourite NFL team maybe?

I've seen the bengals stormtrooper, looks cool with tiger stripes, but I think the white armor itself looks alot better, but anyways this is about mastercheif's armor....

I'd just with the "usual" colors, green, red, blue, tan....the best looking ones out there are usually these colors.

A patriotic suit sounds spiffy, I say go patriotic!
Myself, after reading AoB's pink idea, makes me really interested in painting mine pink. :lol: Although, my original intent was to make it gray.

Im going to paint mine a pretty much all over tan sandy color with some brown accents... i love the way the desert MC looks

Gman said:
Im going to paint mine a pretty much all over tan sandy color with some brown accents... i love the way the desert MC looks

I think the real answer is making multi suits with desert, jungle, red, blue, and your online skins. Yes this sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back