Color Schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im picking up some tan paint tonight and Im going two tone baby. Ill post some pics later this evening hopefully!

mchelmetyk4.jpg

double stripe

I'd go with Black, but with like chrome higlights so that the edges and details stuck out. You could even get a silver mirrored faceplate... but that wouldn't be very spartan-like would it? :p

I'm going to try to stay as accurate to the Master Chief as possible, so for my first suit (I intend to make a couple more afterward) I'll be using Dupli-color "GM Lime Green" (CDSGM243). It was the closest match I could find here; not too green, and not too tan.

I guess it's actually a closer match to the HALO 2 in-game model, but it'll still suit my purposes for my HALO 3 build.

Helmet-wise, I plan on making just a helmet for a friend of mine down in Indianapolis. She's a huge Colts fan, so I was thinking of doing the same thing Unique Name posted above, but in reverse (racing stripes blue instead of white). I was thinking I can paint the team logo on the sides of the helmet.

After that, I haven't really given any thought to what colour scheme I'll use next, but I'm sure I'll come up with something... :)

Defektedtoy said:
Ya gotta admit that a powder pike and lavander MC with a neon pink assault rifle would be pretty damn funny. You could use the "sissy" color scheme as a distraction. Imagine seein' that on the battlefield.

"WTF is that?! is Master chief in a pink... :tutu: oh shi..!!!" BOOM!

"Yeah bitch i'm in pink armor, but who just ate a sticky bomb? Oh that's right, you did."
hahaha :lol:

To quote Eddie Izzard:

"What would be more surprising then the 1st Battallion Transvestite Brigade?"

A pack of salmon-pink Spartans with ditto armoury. It would be fanTAStic.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure what color to paint mine either i was gonna do white with red like my in game armor but i wanna do an original cheof suit too so idk well have to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back