Community Photo. lolz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you need to stop posting in this thread. You are wasting peoples time and the sites space. We have your request. We have everything we need of you here. I believe Red already told you no more than 1 more post. You have already broken that rule. Please stop. Thank you. That's enough.

Do not reply to this message please. Moving on...?

Main color:Gun Metal Black
Alt color: Gun Metal Black
Pose: Standing Straight
weapon: Flag(American Flag)If not, then I like me saluting

no, but he has been on and off of MSN, but I am having comp problems at home, so I cant use aim or any other IM for that matter, and I need to go through my school to get internet for more then 5-10 minutes, so alot is restricted, long story short though, try MSN to reach him

Love the group photo. Just wondering if you could put a hunter way in the back somewhere, just wandering around. Nothing specific. Thanks and keep up the good work.

I talk to him every couple days. He's just busy with other things like modeling. He wants to start coming by here again and hopes to soon.

I'd love to be a part of this.

my colors are:
gunmetal grey-primary
olive green - secondary

with the grenade logo

and if I could be holding a H1/H3 AR that would be awesome!

Same here if you're still accepting new entries Doom.

Colors are cobalt primary, crimson secondary, with the snake logo, or even better the one I posted in the design a logo for H3 thread.

Sorry I can't do emblems, not at the time.

Hehehe, I guess I will have to dig through the topic and find all the request's since it seems I should pick this little project up again.

;-)

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back