Community Photo. lolz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly what we're talking about. M.C. you've really got to quit changing your mind like that or Doom's not gonna feel like sorting through your posts to find out what your latest decision is. We've all been patiently trying to help you to make a comprehensible final decision .... and you're just digging yourself deeper.

For the love of God quit changing your mind and reposting!

:duh:

ok now stick with that one dont change it in the next few seconds, now i think we are all glad we got this settled.

Dude stop posting random crap. Doom might not even put u in the photo cuz you have just kept changing your mind. He probably will keep u in cuz he is the bomb and a cool dude, but seriuosly let it go. We know what u want so just let it go. No more changes are needed.

Sorry but it has been bugging me for a while

Okay guys, so I kinda cleaned up the topic. Hopefully some of it still makes sense. Thanks for steppin up S021.

Master commander, as of now, you are pink. no secondary color, no weapon, and you are falling off of the pedestal. I will allow you to post ONCE more on this thread. tell doom what you want. primary color, secondary color, weapon, and pose.
1) just describe the weapon and pose, no links to myspace or anywhere else.
2) you may only have 1 weapon.
3) do not copy anyone else's pose or color combo.
4) you may not edit your post

you have pushed the limits of everyone on this thread. if you don't follow these instructions, Doom and I will have a fun time deciding how you look in the community pic, that is if you stay in it. thank you.

-Red

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf i don't wana be pick red i wana be what i ask for ok i wana be black with whigt sides with the 2 welding in the front in the pos of the h2 game case ok that is what i want and i am staying with that ok red i don't want to be ****ing pick ok u got that

I say kik.

But red has got the Idea down. Since the last picture I have shown almost nothing has gotten done do to being busy. Repost your request and Ill be glad to follow through with them. If I had an error though just post saying

Fix: Blalhahahah

and then a comment if you want.

For pose and color and junk follow this format.

Primary Color:
Secondary Color:
Pose and Placement (optional):
Gun (optional)

That should be fairly straight forward for everyone.

Like I said before. If you posted your request after the last picture I have shown repost it in the formats above.

Thanks a bunch all!

-Doom

Primary Color:Blue
Secondary Color: Silver
Pose and Placement (optional):Arms crossed , standing up , no particular placement
Gun (optional) : duel Smg's on hips

thanks Doom

I gotcha back Doom, but i gotta give some credit to S021. Thanks man.

I know there were issues about my sniper rifle blocking link so just IM or PM me if you wanna figure something else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back