Complete Pepakura Viewer for CraftROBO guide/FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
as opposed to downloaded the free ones from their site then registering those? (will that work?)
i guess what im asking is there is a specific/seperate pepakura version (designer and viewer) that i need to have (as opposed to the traditional ones everyone downloads for free.) that works with craft robo stuff.
(sorry if im being difficult. just want my ducks in a row. lol)

as opposed to downloaded the free ones from their site then registering those? (will that work?)
i guess what im asking is there is a specific/seperate pepakura version (designer and viewer) that i need to have (as opposed to the traditional ones everyone downloads for free.) that works with craft robo stuff.
(sorry if im being difficult. just want my ducks in a row. lol)

When you purchase the software, you get an email with a key code. You then to go help-enter password to activate the software with the key code. You do not have to download anything different than the "free" software.

There is nothing different that needs to be downloaded.

perfect. so i just need registered versions of the programs to get it to work. thats fine. really tempted to pull the trigger on this...

perfect. so i just need registered versions of the programs to get it to work. thats fine. really tempted to pull the trigger on this...

Do it. Your fingers (and your time) will greatly appreciate it. I did the full HD MK6 chest in ~25 hours, from print to finish.

yeah man. does it score and everything for you? i think from youtube vids i watched you print then align it on the sheet then it cuts right?
just trying to get in my mind how it works. thanks for your help!

yeah man. does it score and everything for you? i think from youtube vids i watched you print then align it on the sheet then it cuts right?
just trying to get in my mind how it works. thanks for your help!

It cuts and scores for you. All you have to do is glue the pieces together.

one last newb question.
can you import images somehow to make your own stencils etc with.
example, say i wanted to import an image of wolverine have it cut out and use it as an airbrush stencil. could you do anything like that?

I just got the Silhouette SD and I'm having trouble getting it set up as a printer device can anyone help on this?

Yep I didn't have the driver it was still giving me trouble so I had to install it manually but It's working perfectly now. Thank you for the help.

well ive got most of this going okay. problem i am running into is printing it out. it is only printing edge ids and no lines etc.
it also seems to be printing in landscape mode vs portrait.

scratch that. if i print in viewer for robo all i get are edge id's.
designer prints all correctly.
i did get the portrait/landscape issue fixed though.

In viewer go to settings => Print Settings => Make sure that you select the bubble for print lines clearly. Solved my problem. Let me know how it works

i bought the registered version of viewer for robo, and turned on that bubble which i had looked at a dozen times. that did it. thanks man!

"cannot find information for craftrobo controller."
:(

I had the same problem. i downloaded the drivers again from the graphtec website listed above and it works fine except i printed 30 pages with the edge id turned off :'(

Is there a easier way to align models in designer to have them fit inside the registration marks automatically? I am new to the program and I am struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back