Computer based projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 094

Ok, heres what I got I want to make some on the computer or does with computers or electonics and I got about 10 week to do it so any ideas?

This is what I got

Contana talking AI thingy

ONI program thats kool looking

I NEED IDEAS :eek

Are you making electronic figurines or something? You didn't really tell us anything. Elaborate please!

What Im talking about is I want to use all this electonics stuff I got and computer stuff to make something like FLEET-COM or an AI that says random stuff related to halo or Im really thinking of making a ONI Windows XP Mod and I have 10 weeks to do it and I want some of your ideas that I could make

an AI that says random stuff related to halo

You don't need computer parts for this. Put some speakers in your armor, buy a cheap Mp3 player, , Load up bunches of cortana quotes, and set it to play random...

Cool idea, good accent for those who like to trick out their armor with lots of tech gadgets...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
an AI that says random stuff related to halo

You don't need computer parts for this. Put some speakers in your armor, buy a cheap Mp3 player, , Load up bunches of cortana quotes, and set it to play random...

Cool idea, good accent for those who like to trick out their armor with lots of tech gadgets...
I got more than that http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/halo/default.htm

BloodyShadow13 said:
or if cortana isnt what you want find a person with ai voice and have them say what you want
I have a TEXT to SPEECH program I can use like ive made a movie with pieces of gameplay and the program to make cool voice mods

i have a sound board that i can upload sounds or lights too and i can hit a button (or two) and they will come on one at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back