Cooling vest

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh whoops I didn't see the 25 dollars. I wasn't planning on building that one I thought it looked like a good find. my cooling vest is built into my torso under amor. torso my under armor consists of a hoodles sweat shirt a little bit of padding and a black smart parts paintball jersey on top. for the cooling I have 4 small polyurethane tubes runing to the front of my chestm my back and each of my arms. I have the tubes connected to a remote line co2 valve which may feed off my .50 cal barret sniper rifle or my ar (tippmann 98c inside) and when I twist the air I am stantly cooled with a low tempature blast of air. I though about my shirt inflating and I solved the with two little slits at each arm so the exces air vents out. grr I'm trying to figure out how I can have pods on me when I'm using my smart parts shocker nxt

this is funny o was totaly doing some consceptual sketches the other day of a cooling vest that used the coll water flow method that he describes the military using, the more expensive one.

Eternal said:
this is funny o was totaly doing some consceptual sketches the other day of a cooling vest that used the coll water flow method that he describes the military using, the more expensive one.
I think they used that method in DOOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
cooling vest? nah! my armour is packed full of insulation foam......sal'right outside but a cople of minuetes of doing starjumps inside :roll: :shock: dont got there.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back