Cortana's New Look, With Other Halo 4 News

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can tell you for a fact that the other preorder bonus' will be released as DLC along with the maps....i mean how many other games did the same thing?

yup i hate the new armo and skins and halo4 its like COD and MW3

just going to point out the fact that COD and MW3 are the same thing....

as for the armor, i do like the armor the color is something to be desired with the exception of Amazon's. only the visors seem to bother me....i mean how are we as cosplayers gonna effectivly see out these things????

EDIT:: sorry for the DP, accidentally bumped the mouse and it clicked reply

Last edited by a moderator:
PPL WATCH E3 ON MONDAY!!!! (remeber to have your Duck Tape on hand!)
chrome-duct-tape.ashx

BS Angel is checking in at E3. cant wait
This woman seems so sincere in her love for all things Halo it's infectious. Plus she seems absolutely normal in spite of the fact that she is a legendary 343/bungie personality .

time for 3 more videos
time for the UNSC Infinity
War Games
and Spartan Ops

idk were to put this but this my thread. this is my wall of guns. and i'm stilling going to make more and full my room full of halo guns. i want the SCATTERSHOT for the next to go up
SANY0287.jpg

heard from a friend that the graphics in halo 4 campaign got a hell of alot better. Didnt get to watch it myself but from what i heard from him the demo was pretty fast paced, and the fighting was pretty intense. The weapons were sick and now you can see cortana when she talks to you on the upper (left right? correct me lol whoever actually watched it). But i guess someone who watched the demo can explain their thoughts on it. Cant wait for it.

heres a so what better look at it the
Scorpion
SANY0350.jpg

Wraith
SANY0349.jpg

it also looks like the arditer is in the gost next to the hog

I'm unsure about how cortana looks. I mean i know its different but it doesn't seem to bother me. Although i liked her when she was a lot more transparent.

As far as that picture goes, i can spot a falcon anywhere and that's a Falcon or a new variation of the Falcon. That silhouette is unmistakable. I'm very exited for that and the new warthog. Hopefully we get to operate the new Elephants too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back