Cortana's New Look, With Other Halo 4 News

Status
Not open for further replies.
new vidoe: First Look: Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn (Live Action Series)

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone else notice how the *new* "watcher" looks very similar to Marathon's Juggernauts?
And the UNSC "Infinity"...possibly another nod to Marathon
The chief's voice also seems different
whether he is friend or foe...the Didact seems like he's gonna be one frightening motherfracker

did anyone else notice how the *new* "watcher" looks very similar to Marathon's Juggernauts?
And the UNSC "Infinity"...possibly another nod to Marathon
The chief's voice also seems different
whether he is friend or foe...the Didact seems like he's gonna be one frightening motherfracker

Well on the bright side Steve Downes is returning as the chief, I think its thats He's saying WHOLE sentances that throws us off. Chief hasn't said much in the past 10 years XD Like I think at most...5 words together ?

for all intents and purposes I think it's safe to say that the didact is scary enemy number one at the moment

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Official Full-length Trailer (Official live action Machinima Prime series)

Holy Shite! XD that was like the greatest halo trailer I ever saw. The fan film on ODST's was pretty good too. My only thing is Colossus has too much expression when he talks...:p

Holy mother of awesomeness. That was the most incredible 3:00 minutes ever, of all time.

Oscar here we come!...if only

Just popped some popcorn sat down and activated Waypoint and looked at the cast shots, behind the scenes and the TRAILER for Forward Unto Dawn. First. Was thinking about why they chose this suit permutation for the web series, and where it fits into canon timeline. Here's what I think.

The series may take place during the time Chief was putting the Mjolnir MkV armor through the trials that almost cost him his life due to Colonel Ackerson exceeding the testing mandate and using missiles as detailed in Eric Nylunds's Fall of Reach. The markings on the armor (the 117 denoting the participating asset and the racing stripes showing his class) clearly visible to observers, seem to bear this out. The hole in this theory is if Halo Legends is canon, MC would have had to wear it into actual combat to rescue Halsey in the episode "The Package". whatta ya think?
Also!
As far as the series is concerned. Done a million times. It's a classic coming of age story. Nothing fancy as far as plotline and or characters. But it will be epic in scope and mythos so it has that. And that's all it needs.

I think it's interesting that the first ever live action effort from Microsoft/343 seems to be geared at the younger demographic, Not that there's anything wrong with that. Not every movie centered around 20 somethings has to be pablum (although, aside from Lord of the Flies, I can't think of any right this second) whereas Bungie's Believe and we are ODST and Remember Reach ad campaigns were a lot grittier and dramatic. When that pod opens and Tarkov steps out into a wall of plasma and giant aliens....or Listening to a Mother reassuring her son that "...It's only 3 days, I'll be back in no time" in the center of a doomed planet or hearing the terrifying accounts of the veterans "...for seven hours we waited in the dark hearing them hunting us...waiting for the Master Chief", ah getz CHILLZ, YO!

Not sure how that bodes for any movie in the works.

halo1.jpg

4:17 u can see The Legend of Korra in the backgroup on the BIG TV on the top left

Wow, G4 is still around? I would have thought it would be "Cops/Cheaters TV" by now.

Forward Unto Dawn looks pretty awesome.

Both of powers are exist in this world. We should be save Our Self.

thanks
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded… This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."

Seems familiar...maybe we should run?

So this may be shallow but are Cortana's boobs getting bigger with every passing title? This isn't DOA, for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back