could I use tape on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being on a 56k, I can't say that I can lookat those pictures from anything other than the preview. However, from what I can see, it looks fine, but I prefer hot glue. :rolleyes

Yeah, you can use tape on it, I'm pretty sure it wont interfere with the resin, well I'd suggest using electrical tape than that plastic roll tape.

I have had good success with paper masking tape on the inside especially with those joints that have a little sliver of a tab. Also a strip of masking tape makes for a good temp hold of a seam on the outside while I'm fumbling around with the hot glue gun and paper tabs on the inside of the seam.

-dwoo

i have regular tape on the outside. i used it just to put the peices together then i hotglued them together so i didnt mess up....i hope it wont interfere

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
how come most of the numbers are drawn in?

It was because the numbers were sticking out and I had to cut them, but if I did it would be harder to put the mask together ( and putting this thing together was hard). So I wrote the numbers on the paper and then cut the numbers that were sticking out. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back