Crashing A Pelican

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so cool. Is that the Pelican that is supposed to pick you up at the end, and if so, is it still possible to complete the level?

tenacioust183 said:
thats nuts...but can it be repeated?

I have attempted to do so but so far I have only shaken the pelican and it just corrected its course, I have seen another glitch on a later level involving deployable cover thats quite interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
Fear the Plasma Nade! Fear It! Fear it!

Eh, it was a ghost Pelican anyway. You can tell by the way it fell through the bridge. It wasn't gonna pick him up anyway.

I don't think that anyone deserves recon for doing that.. Its not hard, a bunch of people on youtube have done it as well.

CPU64 said:
I don't think that anyone deserves recon for doing that.. Its not hard, a bunch of people on youtube have done it as well.
CPU always the party pooper <:( jk, ive seen this before too, though, ive never been able to do it. nice job!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I hate to be a party pooper, but CPU is right. Tons of people have already done this. It's still cool :) , but done before. A couple of friends and I did this on xbox live. If you jump inside the pelican on The Covenant in the beginning of the level after you kill all the brutes, get inside the pelican and drop a deployable cover right at the door to the cotpit. The pelican will just start going crazy and drop to the ground and sink through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back