CrAzY CH13F and BullDogg15, Friendly's Sig Shop re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you've got that whole donations thing out of the way, I can help with screenshots. I've unlocked every armor except for Recon, so that should help, if you need it.

If not, then I need a picture of the Extermination medal, preferably around 120p X 120p.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Friendly could you do this screenshot?

Primary Color: White
Secondary: Brown
Helmet: Security
Body Armor: Recruit
Right Shoulder: Hayabusa
Left shoulder: EVA
Level: Avalanch going off man cannon enetering the room.
Doing: In the passenger side of Warthog with Sniper while some one driving me

if you can that would be awesome. thanks partner =]

CrAzY CH13F said:
hey Friendly could you do this screenshot?

Primary Color: White
Secondary: Brown
Helmet: Security
Body Armor: Recruit
Right Shoulder: Hayabusa
Left shoulder: EVA
Level: Avalanch going off man cannon enetering the room.
Doing: In the passenger side of Warthog with Sniper while some one driving me

if you can that would be awesome. thanks partner =]

Yeah, sure... but what is 'Body Armor: Recruit?' I need to get a few more achievements before I can do this one, but it shouldn't take me that long.

By the way, I finally got damasterchief's screenshot.

Wait, what? Why isn't the File Share working?!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i just copied and pasted i didn't look at what he actually meant but im guessing it should be scout or EOD body. just try both out and see which is best. thanks again and yeah my file share doesn't update with pics either its wierd.

i would like to introduce our newest member rundown, into our signature making group and welcome him to this area of the forum. i hope he will be able to produce works to the likeing and respect of the community and we (me, Friendly, BullDogg15 and of course rundown) will each take different requests so that there is a variety of signatures produced.

welcome rundown =].

-CrAzY CH13F

P.S. signatures will be made by 10pm GMT 00 (london) =] also any other members who wish to become part of this signature making group should PM me some of there previous works and i can suggest improvements or if its great already which i think most of them will be i will allow into the group =], only a maximum of 7 people so far can be allowed so sorry about the group capacity limit =[. so 3 spaces left and spread the word guys about signature requesting guys. Friendly and BullDogg15 are getting rusty lol =].

hey i'm the new guy in sig making :D
here a portfolio of some stuff i maked and 1 example i made already for someone
minigunzn7.gif

spartan061kopievv9.jpg

sig2et5.jpg

sig3md4.jpg

canihazreconoj7.gif

ironmankopiesg1.jpg

wait a minute, i didnt mean it in that respect. i meant it as in we aren't getting much action and we're just sitting here. =[ sorry Friendly if that came out the wrong way.

could you guys make my sig a little darker, as in evil, not shade, and tweak it alittle to make it look better?

sure dude, but you'll be added to the list so il get to it once other things are done. in the mean time here are some sigs done. damasterch13f im having trouble getting to Friendly's file share so yours will be delayed for a bit, sorry mate =[ but you will be priority.

Air_Force_Spartanscopy.jpg

PieHobo28copy.jpg

tlithercopy.jpg

hey Crazy, i got a photoshop demo and i was wondering if i could help? :unsure: it only lasts for 30 days though. i got it like yesterday.

primary:steel
secondary:red
detail:red
helmet:scout
right shoulder:hyabusha
left shoulder:scout
chest:katana
text:Balmung-S11
font and color of text:anything
foreground:firing sniper riffle, with BR on back
map:anywhere in valhalla

Status