CrAzY CH13F and BullDogg15, Friendly's Sig Shop re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you redo damasterchief's screenshot? he was in the scout armour etc. if you can that would be a great help =].

Yeah, sure. I was just thinking about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you use my Contruct version for that. JK JK but still thats a S*** Hot Pic Can't wait to see the finished product. Wow Me Crazy Ch13f.

Air_Force_Spartans said:
Did you use my Contruct version for that. JK JK but still thats a S*** Hot Pic Can't wait to see the finished product. Wow Me Crazy Ch13f.

No. Actually, I went on Forge and threw some Hornets around. :p

hello people of 405th community, i will no longer be making signatures as apparently there are people way better than me according to CPU64 and i shouldn't be putting up a donation link or something for which other people can do for free. So what does this mean? i am closing shop effectively after these last requests. Sorry for doing this but its taking time out of my life which i could be doing other stuff with so all thank CPU64, sorry for being such a jerk but a small minority of this community do not deem my actions as good ones. So this now means that this shop will be closed untill further notice.

-CrAzY CH13F

Too bad you didn't read my comment throughly..
I didn't say you weren't good with photoshop. I said that there are others who are just as capable as you are. As in really good, as you are.I never said anyone was "better"
Its sad that you took it the wrong way.

CrAzY CH13F said:
hello people of 405th community, i will no longer be making signatures as apparently there are people way better than me according to CPU64 and i shouldn't be putting up a donation link or something for which other people can do for free. So what does this mean? i am closing shop effectively after these last requests. Sorry for doing this but its taking time out of my life which i could be doing other stuff with so all thank CPU64, sorry for being such a jerk but a small minority of this community do not deem my actions as good ones. So this now means that this shop will be closed untill further notice.

-CrAzY CH13F

that kind of attitude is sad and immature. but I do apologize if my comment on your other thread hurt your feelings, but that doesn't change anything.

CrAzY CH13F said:

-CrAzY CH13F

The signature you did for me was amazing, and no one said that you were not good.

No one said that your services weren't appreciated, I just said no "sponsored" donate button on the site. I showed ya how to put one into your signature. It should be really simple for someone to "tip" you after they receive one of your awesome signatures.

Put the donate button in your sig and ask for tips if they like what they got.

thank CrAzY CH13F for the awesome sig man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thank you friendly 1 for the awesome screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to the both of you you rock!!!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D

p.s.: sorry for the late reply but i havent been on for a little while

ecose said:
thank CrAzY CH13F for the awesome sig man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thank you friendly 1 for the awesome screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to the both of you you rock!!!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D
p.s.: sorry for the late reply but i havent been on for a little while

You're welcome, dude. It took me a couple tries to get that headshot. I died like, 4 times. :lol:

Taking these screenshots is a lot of fun, and I don't think the sig factory should be closed. Nobody's gonna let you do it. I sure won't.

ok ive reconsidered my actions and seen that they were very irashional and i am re-open the sig factory and also include a new partner to this signature making process so i will have help wit hthat and also will diversify the signature look so i hope you people in the community can forgive me and allow me to keep making signatures. also Friendly i will be giving you this 405th signtaures making band thing. i know you know how to attach it. these are only reserved for anyone directly involved in the signature maiking process.

SIG FACTORY RE-OPENED =]

405thsig.jpg

-CrAzY CH13F

glad to hear it's back in action... you want me to help you make a "tip jar" for your sig?

Adam said:
glad to hear it's back in action... you want me to help you make a "tip jar" for your sig?

no its ok Adam i now realise that what i was asking for was abit too much and i appreciate it but i think this should be a free service. i only now realise this. but this thread should remain this way. BullDogg15 and Friendly please add the 405th signature maker band thing to your signatures to show that you are part of the production of the signatues, thank you.

-CrAzY CH13F

P.S. everyone's signature is back in progress.

CrAzY CH13F said:
no its ok Adam i now realise that what i was asking for was abit too much and i appreciate it but i think this should be a free service. i only now realise this. but this thread should remain this way. BullDogg15 and Friendly please add the 405th signature maker band thing to your signatures to show that you are part of the production of the signatues, thank you.

-CrAzY CH13F

P.S. everyone's signature is back in progress.
If friendly is in it why isn't he in the title?

Yay! More sig stuff! Glad it's re-opened. So is BullDogg helping with screenshots or photoshop?... or both?

Will add the signature maker tag.

Friendly said:
Yay! More sig stuff! Glad it's re-opened. So is BullDogg helping with screenshots or photoshop?... or both?

Will add the signature maker tag.

well BullDogg15 said he would help with photoshop thats nothing to say he can't help out with screenshots aswell or you cna't help with photoshop if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back