CrAzY CH13F and BullDogg15, Friendly's Sig Shop re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air_Force_Spartans said:
i don't know FRIENDLY i think its ok. lighting isnt that good, but that can be fixed in photoshop.

That's what I'm talking about. I don't like the lighting or the Hornet in the background. But, the Blue/White works for you? I tried to get some Air Force-y colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:
Yeah, don't worry. I'll pick some cool color combos for you. And about the Steaktaculars for recon thing, it's not true. Sorry to dash your hopes, but you get a Steaktacular by winning a game with 20 points or more than the opposing team. I have 30 Steaktaculars. No Recon. When you look at the description for the Steaktacular medal on Bungie.net, it says "Luke owes you a steak dinner." I wanna meet this Luke guy so I can turn in my Steaktaculars for Steak Dinners. :p
Yes, but when you used that, there is no secondary color. The player is purely black.
Steaktacular is actually made because I think Frankie bet Luke a steak dinner before the launch he could beat him at H3. As he did, t3h m3d41 w45 m4d3!

Air_Force_Spartans said:
yeah i just noticed the hornet in the back ground. oh i thought it was blue and steel. cool man.

Ok, so when I re-take your screenshot I'll make it Blue and Steel. And I'll get rid of that box in the background.

hey friendly im getting copnfused with these screenshots you keep retaking o_O so would it be possible just to get the hyperlink straight to here?

Take your time man, that way you'll do some of your best work. that and i have all the time in the world im just re-editing avalanche. so you know.

Off topic: I will add all my forged maps soon.

friendly? would it be to much trouble if you could also redo damasterchief's screenshot? its well umm kinda bright and i can't get any distinct features on his armour lol, its a nice screenshot just not abit bright =[. if you could do that, it would be great =].

new sigs up and more coming soon =]:

arbiter452.jpg

arbiter452 =]

ecose.jpg

Ecose =]

friendly.jpg

Friendly =]

Friendly said:
(Flamboyant voice) WEWT! I helped make sigs! Hooray for us! *High five*

hi five =D *hi five noise* thanks you saved me alot of time, would you be interested in becoming my personal screenshot man? i mean the poses on most of those screenshots were amazing like the elite mongoose one that one came out real nice =].

CrAzY CH13F said:
hi five =D *hi five noise* thanks you saved me alot of time, would you be interested in becoming my personal screenshot man? i mean the poses on most of those screenshots were amazing like the elite mongoose one that one came out real nice =].

I thought I already was your personal screeny-man. Yeah, I'd love to keep taking screenshots for you.

Arbiter452 said:
thank you for the signature both of you. its so awesome!!!

It's an honor, dude. You're very welcome.

Friendly - I like the shot for my sig. I'm sure it will be great once it's done. Thank you both for your hard work on this.

thought i should make myself a new signature, i think it looks good abit zesty :p what do you guys think and don't take this the wrong way of me putting priority on my sigs. everyones is still in progress =]

-CrAzY CH13F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back