CrAzY CH13F and BullDogg15, Friendly's Sig Shop re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzY CH13F

ok because im gaining popularity for making signatures i decided instead of PMs i would just open a thread for everyone to post ideas etc and ask for requests on what they want so here it is. In your post you should include as much! as the following as you can:

forground: e.g. main object
background: map/ scene
Spartan/ Elite: armour main, secondary, detail, emblem colours: primary, secondary and background
text: e.g. CrAzY CH13F / imDec
font
colour: anymain colour themes or tints etc
and anything else you want to mention.

-CrAzY =]

here are some examples that i have already done for members of this forum.

spartan-k22copy.jpg

arbiter452.jpg

BlacRoseImortal-K07.jpg

m19.jpg

Spartan137.jpg

shadow8136copy.jpg

iamcopy.jpg

Crazy, could you please make me a sig that had, 15 red spartans, then a single blue one in the middle. Then all the reds aiming at the one blue. If you could that would be pwnage. Then have it say, Keegan ISK

chazodude.jpg

there you go Chazodude , hope i got your name right in the sig. tell me what you think.
sorry the tank isn't blown up but if you throw a sticky at a dead tank its kinda weird so hope you like this.

Keegan said:
Crazy, could you please make me a sig that had, 15 red spartans, then a single blue one in the middle. Then all the reds aiming at the one blue. If you could that would be pwnage. Then have it say, Keegan ISK

Keegan yours might be as i have to get atleast 15 other people to cooperate to do this or layer the same spartan over and over so do you want to reconsider or see how it turns out?

Last edited by a moderator:
m19.jpg

there you go M19sssm. the arc and text arcing was really difficult so sorry if it doesn't look right.

wow getting alot of requests, i was also thinking because this is out of my personal time if i could get like donations its not compulsary but its nice to work for money you know. $1 dollar or anything would be fine remember i am not asking for it but it is nice to be appreciated. the button is in my signature area. i will be creating this donation button later today, remember it isn't compulsary!!

-CrAzY CH13F =]

Spartan-061 your sig is done. tell me if you want anything added removed or changed.

spart061copy.jpg

Robo im doing yours soon so keep checking for new posts. im trying to get this donate button thing working so as soon as i get it up you are all welcome to donate but remember it isn't!!!!!! compulsary, but its nice to be appreciated.

-CrAzY CH13F

you are simply amazing man. ill take my own picture, then send it to you and you can surprise me with the text color. is it possible to get the font that you have in your sig? I'd like my name in that.

ill pm the link for the picture to you in a little while, i still gots stuff i have to do on here.

Thanks man!

:D

wow im getting alot of replys to this lol, could everyone who has got their sig and what they want delete there request or edit it to say got it on recieved? cs im gonna get confused on which sigs i have made, so thanks and thank you for the comments.

Forground: CQB helmet, Hayabusa (Katana) armor, EVA Shoulders (Silver and Steel) with Gravity Hammer on back and using Brute Spiker

Background: High Ground level with Mongoose flying

Text: M. H. P.

Font: Halo font

Colour: Sliver, Steel

can u make me one where two dudes are swinging hamers at each other?

that'll be so cool also, please put my name in the left bottom corner

like this.

here is a pic to help u out a little bit.

[attachment=2620:Hammer_Fight.jpg]

Hey McCrazy Ch13f. Wanting a new sig so i came to you. Heres my idea....

spartan with full Security armor (shown from the front with steel armor and blue accents (like the colors in my avatar) a shotgun, and a splaser on his back, on the map high ground) Absolutely pwning another spartan with hayabusa armor (shown from behind with pink armor) with a shotgun to the face. Then in some blocky,ragged,bad ass font it says: "Krylon: Kr-eye-lohn, 1. Supreme pwner of noobs. 2. Stomper of recon spartans. 3. Supreme badass." It's written as if it were in a dictionary with definitions and the "Kr-eye-lohn" should have like the tildays and upside down e's as in a pronunciation guide.

That would be amazing my man. Let me know.

Can you make the hayabusa guy kind of shakey like in abandonship's sig?

Oh and no emblem on the hayabusa spartan and a star with steel and white on it on the security spartan.

iamcopy.jpg

there you go iamyourcousin, tell me what you think.

shadow8136 said:
can u make me one where two dudes are swinging hamers at each other?

that'll be so cool also, please put my name in the left bottom corner

like this.

here is a pic to help u out a little bit.

[attachment=2620:Hammer_Fight.jpg]

il get on it soon, thanks for the pic it helps me out alot.

Spartan 172 said:
Hey CrAzY CH13F can you make me one?

what would you like included looking on the 1st post and fill out most of the checklist.

Krylon said:
Hey McCrazy Ch13f. Wanting a new sig so i came to you. Heres my idea....

spartan with full Security armor (shown from the front with steel armor and blue accents (like the colors in my avatar) a shotgun, and a splaser on his back, on the map high ground) Absolutely pwning another spartan with hayabusa armor (shown from behind with pink armor) with a shotgun to the face. Then in some blocky,ragged,bad ass font it says: "Krylon: Kr-eye-lohn, 1. Supreme pwner of noobs. 2. Stomper of recon spartans. 3. Supreme badass." It's written as if it were in a dictionary with definitions and the "Kr-eye-lohn" should have like the tildays and upside down e's as in a pronunciation guide.

That would be amazing my man. Let me know.

Can you make the hayabusa guy kind of shakey like in abandonship's sig?
Oh and no emblem on the hayabusa spartan and a star with steel and white on it on the security spartan.

and yes i will do yours in time aswell Krylon. i am extremely overwhelmed with all your requests but i will get all of them done as fast as a i can. i hope everyone i make a sig for is happy with what they get if not ell me exactly what they want and il try again for you.

-CrAzY CH13F =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CrAzy, great wrk on the sigs mate. you inspired me to have a bash at a new sig for myself.
What program do you use for your sigs bud? Or is that a trade secret? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back