Crazyt's Airsoft Assault Rifle Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyTERMINATR

hey i just thought id post my build i started today, im working on making an airsoft version of the assault rifle. lets just get a few things straigt. i decided to build this using an airsoft gun i already had (for about 3-4 years now) i got sick of looking at it lying around so i decided to tear it apart and build an AR out of it. my plans are to use the gun i have (an electric fully auto M4 made by ??? idk) and build a wood shell around that gun as a platform. here are some pics so far:[attachment=12307:S7303893.JPG] i cut the gun down [attachment=12308:S7303897.JPG] i also got it to fit good in the plans that i got used from a thread that i found on here by Legendary Armor

i cant figure out how to add more pics, it says i exceeded my quota? anyway i wanted to post pics of the woodwork done so far. i am building my assault rifle out of a sheet of 1/4" baltic birch plywood (left over from longboard building) and a 2"x6". my plan is to pretty much make a sandwich of the 2x6 with 1/4" glued to either side. before i glue them though im going to cut out of the 2x6 where the airsoft gun sits. pretty much make a pocket for it to go into and seal it in with the 1/4". if u dont understand my crappy explaining, the assault rifle will essentially be a wooden box and the airsoft gun will be on the inside =] ill post some more pics as soon as i can.

dude, let me know how your build goes. I was going to do something similar except make it into a battle rifle. I am trying to find me an airsoft gun at the moment.

Sounds like you're on track so far. Can't wait to see those pics of your progress so far. Till then keep it up.

this gun doesnt have a magazine, the magazine on the gun was the battery which ill mount inside also, the gun was fed through a fake scope on the top of the gun. (gravity fed) i already got it worked out stay tuned =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back