Cs Special Forces Officer Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

CS SF

Jr Member
Here is a costume I made shortly before things went bad for me. Lucky for me I had a few friends able to help me out and I was still able to make it to GenCon Indy 08. It was a long hot day, so the uniform was not as squared away as I would have liked

Untitlede2.jpg

Col. McBride Tyson L. said:
Here is a costume I made shortly before things went bad for me. Lucky for me I had a few friends able to help me out and I was still able to make it to GenCon Indy 08. It was a long hot day, so the uniform was not as squared away as I would have liked
Untitlede2.jpg

a1200 said:
Thats amazing dude, whered you get the black/red marine uniform?
###FACEPALM###

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured he didn't make the whole thing because it looks perfect and usually you can tell if its handmade

a1200 said:
I figured he didn't make the whole thing because it looks perfect and usually you can tell if its handmade

The logic doesn't follow through. Does Bluerealm's undersuit look handmade?

Anywho, that's a good looking uniform.

You a hoosier?

a1200 said:
Thats amazing dude, whered you get the black/red marine uniform?

The trousers were handmade by me, I had a little help with the tunic. It is a custom High Color Tunic, they have the patterns for them all over the internet. There are some slight differences between the Marine Dress Coat. I left the cuffs alone as per what the pattern called for. And the uniform is black, I believe the Marines is a Dark Blue. I made my custom Jump wings shown below

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

a1200 said:
Yeah, thats why I asked how you got one in black, thats awesome craftsmenship, looks perfect

Dude, your not that far from me. I live in MT

Col. McBride Tyson L. said:
Dude, your not that far from me. I live in MT

Yeh, I live really close to colorado, way south WY. MT isnt crazy far, howed you make those jump wings?

a1200 said:
Yeh, I live really close to colorado, way south WY. MT isnt crazy far, howed you make those jump wings?

Well, I was going to make a mold and cast them. But I got lazy and used a dremel and some awesome glue to combine an extra set of Jump wings I had and a skull with wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back