Custom Armor Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mc hammer time said:
Did you get my email?
Got it.
Vampyredh said:
When is the closing date on the contest?
Entries must be recived by Dec 15th. Its in my first post.

So far i've only recived entries from:
vampyredh
mc hammer time
Ben Streeper

Come on guys send in those e-mails! You havent officaly submited it if I dont have an email from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still gotta finish up my chest design and draw out my arm and leg modifications, then I'll email them. No use sending them if they're not finished, right? :p

thought i would throw iN MY ASRMOUR

CHEST
halo017.jpg

shoulders
halo018.jpg

chest
halo019.jpg

helmet
halo020.jpg

I sent you an email, but something funky happened with the internet while it was sending. If it didn't make it, just let me know, and I'll send another ASAP.

obviosly this isn't an entry but check out one of the new units for Halo Wars, this could be adapted very easily to your Design Scheme.

[attachment=7418:UNSC_Flame_marine1.jpg]

P.S.
Um don't pick this though 'cause I want to win...

Just emailed.
I am really worried though, some of these (Ben Streeper and others) are SCARY GOOD.

So, just to check u got it.

Chazodude said:
Just emailed.
I am really worried though, some of these (Ben Streeper and others) are SCARY GOOD.

So, just to check u got it.

I'm sure that he will be basing his choice on Actually design property and not artistic skill sir. You have nothing to worry about.

Achille said:
I sent you an email, but something funky happened with the internet while it was sending. If it didn't make it, just let me know, and I'll send another ASAP.
I haven’t received your e-mail as of yet, so please resend it.
Also, I am judging these based upon the concept of the armor, not the artistic ability of the designer.

if your testing the designs, i think i might have an advantage (I'm not telling you from you trying to reverse engineer my design). :sick:

Night_Star said:
oh i like doing idea's like these's :p

so far i've drawn afew , i'l proably be doing loads more once i starting doing image ref's and actucal use of the armor
idea's

main front and helmet side , held with straps/suction to the face, a built in 2 way radio headset, drinking pipes to helmet.
DSC00392.jpg

back shot of armor. i didn;t think it out enough for this yet, he's not gonna be flying like super man so he'l proably only be short travels , other than that more smooth armor.
DSC00393.jpg

quick sketch of him in his desert cloak, sorry cam blurred out.

DSC00383.jpg
was any kakashi reference here?? not trying to stereo type based on your avatar btw
great job i love this one

here's my stuff
just the shoulders and mask front view done
no time on my hands lately
all free hand
also I think I should invest in a tablet

Looking great EVEYONE. I love the varity of designs that have been submited. With only two days left in this contest, this is the final call for submitions, they MUST be sent to STURKIE-SAMA@HOTMAIL.COM by 11:59pm (Mtn Time) on Dec 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back