Custom Armor Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another concept:
based on a mix of halflife, halo, and and the halo marine armor

I slimed down the armor a bit for better movement, and flight ability.
wow ben. i was going to enter this contest too. thanks man, now i hate my life haha jk. thats really good. the sad thing is i like it better than anything i drew. haha oh well. ill be votin for ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
well its about time the forums let me sign up. anyway, i sent mine in before the deadline i hope he got them on time. also, i know I suck at drawing. dont even say it
[attachment=7474:Awesome___Copy.JPG]
[attachment=7475:Back.JPG]

mc hammer time said:
Hey, the deadline is up and no polls or anything sooooooo ummm whats going on? I also emailed you but never got a reply
hmmm.... im thinking we were tricked..... HE IS A LIAR!!! QUICK!!! FORM A RIOT OUTSIDE OF HIS HOUSE!!!!!! NEATHER, IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR BELOVED GRANDMA AGAIN YOU WILL PUT UP THE POLLS!!!!!
haha.... just having fun.... dont disqualify me.....

EDIT: guys nevermind things arent going so well for him..... his dog had to be put down. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOTTELIN said:
hmmm.... im thinking we were tricked..... HE IS A LIAR!!! QUICK!!! FORM A RIOT OUTSIDE OF HIS HOUSE!!!!!! NEATHER, IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR BELOVED GRANDMA AGAIN YOU WILL PUT UP THE POLLS!!!!!
haha.... just having fun.... dont disqualify me.....
hey i'd do what he says man he still has my cat :unsure:

J-174 said:
Better one:

My Weapon colouring skills suck so I edited a nice looking famas on it.
k that is pretty much an iron man rip off

claymationmarc! said:
k that is pretty much an iron man rip off
yeah, we have pretty much covered that. about ten people before you said that so why the h :love: ll do you think its ok to say it again?

heres my pretty little armour...dont mind the helmets oh and i dont like the cloak or hair part so that is obselete for me

NOTTELIN said:
yeah, we have pretty much covered that. about ten people before you said that so why the h :love: ll do you think its ok to say it again?
i didnt read that far lol my bad...

sorry dude but the it wont count from it being past the due date, but hey thats one hell of a proto type.nice job :)

I voted for the only one that actually was a finalist based on the rules which stated the new version must be based on the spartan chest and modified but hey who cares about silly little rules, good luck guys.

Blargh! I didn't get in! :cry:
I thought I would since i followed the directions to strictly base it off of the MKVI base....
No offense to Dustin, but doesn't that seem like a bad finalist choice? Oh well, congrats to all the finalists!

The designs we not scored on neatness or the artistic ability of the designer but on the ideas. He came up with a very unique helmet design and scored high for it. As I said before, there were a ton of great designs submited, and these were the top five in my judgment.

I also would like to thank everyone who participated in this venture.

P.S. Mc this isnt directed at you, I think its only fair to stand up for my choice of the top five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back