Custom Armor Permutes (non halo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Yo, i LOVE drawing out custom armor permutations, and im bored and feeling artsy, i'll take a request and add it to my archives if you wanna ask, it'll be an addition to "ironium" armor, seen below, also i have a Pangolin suit next to him, pangolins are like cooler versions of armadillos (idea came tom my from reading concession, waring it's a little nsfw) but basically, i will draw on a new permute and post pic+add it to the series
IMG00778-20101022-2234.jpg

IMG00777-20101022-2234.jpg

and toranda, female :p
IMG00776-20101022-2035.jpg

IMG00778-20101022-2234.jpg

IMG00777-20101022-2234.jpg

IMG00776-20101022-2035.jpg

Dude, it's like the next gen of henchman for Megaman!!! Looks awesome can't to see what you do next

Pretty cool, I'm a failure at drawing, I'll always need reference pic. Accept for that time I drew ODST pods and some spartans.

Hmm... Could you draw one based on the RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type? Bonus points if you keep the chest aesthetic. Note, also, that the big container on the back need not be there, but I couldn't find a back shot without it. :p
starting on it now!
Dude, it's like the next gen of henchman for Megaman!!! Looks awesome can't to see what you do next
hehe!
Pretty cool, I'm a failure at drawing, I'll always need reference pic. Accept for that time I drew ODST pods and some spartans.
awh, i used to suck XD just keep trying, and music is important! i can stress that enough!

uugh if only i could draw! lol but i was thinking of building a set of stealthy custom spartan armor but my imagination hasnt been working lately do you think you could draw something up? and it has to have a silenced assault rifle (fall of reach reference ftw!)

hehe nice. this actually reminds me of an Ironman variant of the spartan armor I drew. I'll see if i can dig up the old notebook i drew it in.

Found the Notebook!
sorry for double post but it wouldn't let me edit.

So I consider myself a little artsy in which i doodle alot =P. here is my rough sketch of my Spartan Ironman Variant. I also thought about doing a war machine variant but never really got around, had it in my head he'd be a modified jorge with the machine gun in hand.
ironmanspartan001.jpg

ironmanspartan001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back