Unfit Armory

Member DIN
S628
Screenshot 2023-05-30 181419.png
Screenshot 2023-05-30 181223.png
Screenshot 2023-05-30 181346.png

1685495959308.png

reference ^

Still a Work in progress, However I'm hoping to design a tripod for it as well. However that is not my focus with this version, it is really just Hip held madness!

Oh. Yes. Whenever I finish my ODST and start working on a Spartan, this is easily top 3 weapons to make alongside it. Reminds me of the hip fired .50 cals and miniguns from Fallout.

Thinking about adding a turret shield to the front of it, I'm very indecisive about it though. Alternative things may include a box mag for the grenades. I can't work on it right now as several other projects are keeping me busy on that front

Thinking about adding a turret shield to the front of it, I'm very indecisive about it though. Alternative things may include a box mag for the grenades. I can't work on it right now as several other projects are keeping me busy on that front

I think it'd look awesome, maybe make it somewhat modular so folks can just remove it. It'd have to be a separate print anyway so adding some screw holes shouldn't be too awful depending on what it mounts to.

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back