Daft Punk Thomas B Tron Style Via Dung0Beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! I love a good mold build. I plan on doing the same with an Ironman helmet... if only the silicone rubber wasn't so expensive!!! But very nice cast. Can't wait to see it all cleaned up and shiny! Keep up the awesome work.

I decided that I want my helmet to be made from fiber glass so...

306abcbe.jpg

341cefac.jpg

Looks cool! Can't wait to see how the final result is with the LED's in it! Just a short question; how did you make the line that runs over the top of the helmet?

Looks cool! Can't wait to see how the final result is with the LED's in it! Just a short question; how did you make the line that runs over the top of the helmet?
You can just carve it into the uncured bondo, or use a dremel tool to carve it out on the sanded helmet.

I traced a line onto the helmet along side a string that I stretched over the helmet and then lightly took a hack saw to the line I traced and boom! LINE!

Oh this is awesome! Ive seen your other helmet builds, and this one does not disappoint! I do have a question though. Is that led chain thing the same thing you used to do the light effects on your Guy Manuel helmet?

Oh this is awesome! Ive seen your other helmet builds, and this one does not disappoint! I do have a question though. Is that led chain thing the same thing you used to do the light effects on your Guy Manuel helmet?

No, this is a self built led matrix that will be powered by a sure electronics brain and an arduino nano.

Off topic but sorta not...

I have a cast for sale. It has a slight flat spot in the back that needs some work. First $200 takes it.

Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back