Dare Recon...painted Like Dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment everyone has been waiting for...ok maybe not everyone but I have been..lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_lVdIQQSs[/media]

Ithica

Ithica, it's looking great!

You may have mentioned this before, but where did you get the foam padding for the insided of your recon helmet (sorry if I missed it, but I believe it was walmart or hobby craft store)?

Great work Dave! Glad to see that you've got the videos up and running again. :)

I missed my cancorder...lol. I got the black thick foam at Walmart in the insulation section for AC units, windows and doors. You can also find a white or green style at hobby lobby. The thins foam sheets are at walmart and Hobby Lobby6 as well.

Ithica

Ithica said:
So I take it that it looks ok?

Ithica
YES! It looks incredible! My only thought would be that for Dare it seems a bit squished, since she has a somewhat tallish helmet. But that's not even that big of a deal. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at the renders on B.net for Dare, her armor looks somewhat more of a blue tone than green. Although, that could be the lighting. Either way, green or blue would still have a great look on that helm.

Ithica said:
I missed my cancorder...lol. I got the black thick foam at Walmart in the insulation section for AC units, windows and doors. You can also find a white or green style at hobby lobby. The thins foam sheets are at walmart and Hobby Lobby6 as well.

Ithica

Thanks Ithica (and Soaring Hammer), this helps alot. Just waiting to see that paint job now. :D

Ok I hope you all like the Dare look....please let me know...

Dare.jpg

Ithica

p.s. please know this images was taken with a phone. I have a vid I am working on.

love the helemt man after my suit is done if i have the time and money im going to have to pic one up

Wow thank you very much. That mean a great amount. I know Members spend a great amount of time and detail so I am glad people like it.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Ok I hope you all like the Dare look....please let me know...

Dare.jpg

Ithica

p.s. please know this images was taken with a phone. I have a vid I am working on.
*makes grabby hands* So, you're sending that one to me, right? :D j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back