Das Brutus::: Nfl Probot, Or Cletus, The Fox Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Brutus

That's right, I said commission.

What I'm looking for is someone with the savvy to create the pep files needed to build the Fox Robot pictured below. There are now 3 different action figures to go off of: Cletus (the Original) and 2 different body styles of the NFL Probot. Me? I like the Original better, and I own all 3.

Anyone willing to step up and accept the task, let me know. I'm not looking to be the first, I'm just looking to be able to add another kick arse set of armor to my growing collection.

NOTE: Skip, you are unable to recieve a pm, but I did think of you first - as we've done business before.

review_foxrobot_1.jpg

So, let's see who steps up... Das Brutus is waiting...

YAY I love the fox robot! I will give it a try no promisses though. And about commission you don't have to pay me unless no one elso steps up. I really just wanted something to try my 3d. moddeling skills out with and this is perfect.

Das Brutus said:
That's right, I said commission.

What I'm looking for is someone with the savvy to create the pep files needed to build the Fox Robot pictured below. There are now 3 different action figures to go off of: Cletus (the Original) and 2 different body styles of the NFL Probot. Me? I like the Original better, and I own all 3.

Anyone willing to step up and accept the task, let me know. I'm not looking to be the first, I'm just looking to be able to add another kick arse set of armor to my growing collection.

NOTE: Skip, you are unable to recieve a pm, but I did think of you first - as we've done business before.

review_foxrobot_1.jpg

So, let's see who steps up... Das Brutus is waiting...

ill try, cant make promisies but ill try

Last edited by a moderator:
First wip shots of that sick helmet he has, and after lots of ref pics, it is a football shape

cletuswip2.jpg

cletuswip1.jpg

EDIT

Helmet is basicly done

cletuswip3.jpg

cletuswip4.jpg

cletuswip5.jpg

A Cletus costume would be one of the most awesome things to ever come out of this site IMO! I'll be watching progress closely. Imagine how much camera time you'd get if you wore that to FOX-televised NFL game! Just out of curiosity, what's your favorite team, Brutus?

Sangheili811 said:
Just out of curiosity, what's your favorite team, Brutus?

Well, I'm a Raider by birth and a Cowboy by location. I'd probably put 2 together... one (Raiders) to put on display, and the other (Cowboys) to wear to the games...

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP # 2

Still looking at building Cletus... and still willing to pay commission for unfolded pep of said Cletus... "Are you ready for some Football?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back