Das Brutus Presents Das Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
rundown said:
do a carremellendansen!! >.<

Don't let the "Das" in Das Brutus fool ya... I'm 100% Scottish, and only speak Californian, Texan, and a little English. HA! What is a "carremellendansen"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Das Brutus said:
Don't let the "Das" in Das Brutus fool ya... I'm 100% Scottish, and only speak Californian, Texan, and a little English. HA! What is a "carremellendansen"?

This is carremellendansen!!! :lol

It would be a miracle if a manly man like you did that! :eek

Seeing a Recon Spartan on a motorcycle is pure win. Just awesome, and the paint job is great for recon.

Roxas 56 said:
This is carremellendansen!!! :lol

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=t9Fg7uhQSVg

It would be a miracle if a manly man like you did that!
blink.gif

Well, if this guy can do it...

Carremell Trooper

Thanks to everyone for their positive feedback!

Edit: Oh yeah... Das Wife took my Tactical Fighting Gloves and painted the strike pads, creating the hand plate look. I can't wear regular gloves and still use my fingers, so I have to wear fingerless... but they look awesome in my opinion! She does great work, Das Wife does...

man that's taking it to a whole other extreme! lol

though probably not near as embarrasing as japan's "hard gay" XDDD

hell when i get my armor complete i might be gettin together with moonwildflower an takin a stroll around ft.hood here, XDD

I'm late to the party, but you did an awesome job with Das Frankensuit. Everything looks great together, and a really nice paint job.

@ the dancin' vid: Bwahahaha.....

Awesome video, awesome bike, awesome suit, awesome everything.

And crazy frog > carremellendansen =P

I agree with trooper, but it would be HILARIOUS to have the whole SHIP team doing some synchronized dance like caramelldansen in the middle of a crowd suddenly...

...somewhere like 6th STREEEEET!

*ahem*

Fantastic vid Brutus!

Before you do anything like that, let me know though. And make sure it's on a weekend! I have $500 in plane tickets to spend, and Frontier should do direct flights to Austin now. :)

(null).exe said:
I agree with trooper, but it would be HILARIOUS to have the whole SHIP team doing some synchronized dance like caramelldansen in the middle of a crowd suddenly...

...somewhere like 6th STREEEEET!

*ahem*

Fantastic vid Brutus!

That would be so awesome to see! :lol

Super Epic Spartan Caramelldansen!!!

Caltec said:
How are the thigh pieces attached? I see there is some kind of tactical thing inside of it, but what is it?

Caltec... follow this link to see all my mounting solutions. The only "mod" to my original plan is the use of "chicago" screws to mount the cod to the bottom of the tac vest. As you can see in the vid and still photos it sits perfect.

Thanksgiving Day- Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders... I'm going to be there. Michael Huff lives in Irving and comes up to my place of employment all the time... shared a beer, shot the $#!Te, got an autographed jersey, got some autographed practice gear... so I'm going to shoot him the pics of the armor and see if he can get me down there with the team for some promo shots... giddy like a school girl, I am!

Off topic (but it is my topic so...):

Working at a night club, one forgets the dates and just remembers the special events either coming or past... but the days are lost in the jumble of long weeks and even longer hours. Let's take a moment and remember the tragic events of this date, September 11th. It is because of this day that I went back to Afghanistan as a civilian armed only with my K9 to clear explosives for our troops... it is because of this day that our soldiers get deployed to the desert and put in to harms way... a day of mourning and celebration of life.

On topic:

I am very happy with the look of the armor! And even though the paint isn't standard, I would like to think that it is still recognizable as Halo, Recon, and bad arse!

soaringhammerrecon.jpg

Das Brutus said:
Thanksgiving Day- Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders... I'm going to be there. Michael Huff lives in Irving and comes up to my place of employment all the time... shared a beer, shot the $#!Te, got an autographed jersey, got some autographed practice gear... so I'm going to shoot him the pics of the armor and see if he can get me down there with the team for some promo shots... giddy like a school girl, I am!

How sick would it be if they let you lead them onto the field.... Something about the silver and black. Great color scheme.

Das Brutus.... its been a while sense i've poked around your page... and all i have to say is... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN !!! that is a DAMN nice suit you have there. and personally i think that the colour schema is totally badass. only to be made more so when riding on your bike haha. while i'm not using flex-foam it, i hope when my armour is done its as equally badass as yours is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back