Das Brutus Presents Das Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
armorcompletestatus.jpg

This is like the Oscars... too many people to thank! If you and I have done business, than you are forever thanked... Savvy Tank, Halo 1, Privateer, NAS, all of you who have made this happen. This suit represents a group effort and there just isn't enough time in the day or Bandwidth on this forum to thank everyone... so just know I appreciate, and my Wife blames, all of you! I guess the main bulk of the credit goes to "Indy Mogul" and Skullcandygirl for the video that made made me seek out the 405th to begin with. If not for the vid, I never would have known of this forum... and all my cash would have gone to NAS instead of Smooth On. HA!

Trooper0621 said:
The end product fits your body size perfectly. Looks like one of the COGs from Gears of War tossed in a MJOLNIR suit. Big and beefy, no fat stormtrooper syndrome here.

I'm seconding Trooper here, Brutus.

It's got the "OMG that guy looks f-ing scaaaary" look instead of the "OMG that guy looks f-ing faaaaaaaat" Look ^.^

I'm in anticipation of the Spartan ODST on a bike video :D

Last edited by a moderator:
(null).exe said:
I'm seconding Trooper here, Brutus.

It's got the "OMG that guy looks f-ing scaaaary" look instead of the "OMG that guy looks f-ing faaaaaaaat" Look ^.^

I'm in anticipation of the Spartan ODST on a bike video :D

Thank ya! Bike coming soon... along with the Crazy Frog supplied by Master Streeper!

BUMP:

Although I am in the shadow of DCon,

Here you go, you've waited long enough! While the left thigh (molded by Timecon) is not completed paint wise, a few places are in need of the silver highlight... Das Suit is finished. I've elected not to wear the butt plate allowing me access to the pockets on my BDUs. Das Boots will be worn once the destination is reached, as it is very difficult to shift with them on... all this said, typed, or read... enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_jiw-8T_Em0[/media]

Ben Streeper, thx for the Crazy Frog... Das Wife, thx for the camera work... 405th, thx for watching!

Das Brutus said:
BUMP:

Although I am in the shadow of DCon,

Here you go, you've waited long enough! While the left thigh (molded by Timecon) is not completed paint wise, a few places are in need of the silver highlight... Das Suit is finished. I've elected not to wear the butt plate allowing me access to the pockets on my BDUs. Das Boots will be worn once the destination is reached, as it is very difficult to shift with them on... all this said, typed, or read... enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_jiw-8T_Em0[/media]

Ben Streeper, thx for the Crazy Frog... Das Wife, thx for the camera work... 405th, thx for watching!

brilliant work sir

love the dance at the end, and what a badass vid, recon and motorbikes

one for the ages

That is an insane suit. It looks great. The dancing recon was the icing on the cake it was like finding out tom cruise was the bald producer in tropic thunder.

Timecon requested better images of Das Suit and Das Mojocycle (not a typo) so... SCREEN CAPTURE!!!

reconmotorcycle2.jpg
"Oakland Raiders Recon!"

reconmotorcycle5.jpg
"Aero Recon!"

reconmotorcycle3.jpg
"Shadow Recon!"

reconmotorcycle1.jpg
"I'm Das Brutus, Beotches!"

reconmotorcycle4.jpg

...and no, the paint isn't "cannon"... but then again, neither am I! Boosh!

EDIT: "Das ODST Spartan" vid will follow after visor and electronics installed

Sc0ped91 said:
oh man what an awesome sight, recon speeding down the street on a motorcycle, sweet :lol

Well, 15 mph isn't really "speeding" (hehe). On Haloween, I will have a buddy to follow me on the highway shooting a vid... limited helm on highway, though (safety first, wicked looking second)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back