DAXX gaurdian (Pic HEACY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

I'm hanging up my 3D days for good. In the end it just wasn't what i really wanted, so, what better to end it with than finally starting my own costume.

Now here's the project I'm currently working on for the coming conventions and next years Halloween. The character was inspired by Batman to be a form of Justice Keeper and i have a story i was writing before i decided to do this that i placed him into.

The character is an ancient being that guarded the gates between heaven and hell. When mankind evolved into a sentient race, the guardians were put on earth as neutral protectors to stop any force of heaven or hell from interfering with mankind's, and earths, free will. It was time for mankind to stand on its own feet, after all. But as heaven and hell degraded and fell into a civil war, it spilled down, and the gates were sieged and control was lost, earth became a land for refugees and battle. Most now hide with the humans, in plain sight or hidden away. They cause death around the globe for centuries, and change mankind's path for their benefit. But a handful of guardians still remain on earth, hunting down every angel and demon on earth to free mankind again. They travel from one land to the next running down higher beings deemed destructive to humanity, and locate every able refugee willing to aid them in their hunt, and hopefully raise a force to retake the gates.

The character's name is Daxx (might change) who is one of the three hunters. He is heavily inspired by Van Helsing, if you could guess by the story lol. I'll go over the design now. His costume will be based around the design of Van Helsing. But it will be heavily modified to suit a darker theme.
tumblr_m7a7t3QpLb1r8b7z5o1_400.jpg
Gabriel_van_Helsing.jpg

In addition to some of Van Helsing's costume designs i will be putting in some more aesthetic features suiting the dark feeling of the story. He will also have a mask, or battle armor around his face if you prefer. It may not be like this, but its the same idea, just not with the complex design.
470923021_d97c44953f.jpg

Now, for the weapons. He will carry a pair of short swords crossed over his back. witch i will go over in depth when i find the correct swords. Basically the the handles will breach over the height of his shoulders facing an angle to the left and right.
In addition he also carries two revolvers, the story does take place in the late 1800's and its only fitting. So i went out and got a pair of Nerf Maverick pistols i plan to heavily modify to a more weathered and primitive state. I want something like a dark steam punk style, grungy and odd.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC8Dd8FwiDSBGU3kBQExIPP6AJaHMoPROhYbhQUSTwqraP7eSNZA.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFUXPpWFUI3Kaazg0ZljSyjNX5tkgo-aQP0d8iNXBCV3fcK0BQ.jpg

And i know the rule. "Pics or it didn't happen" Well i will definitely have some progress on the Mavericks and some sketches of the suit as a whole coming up pretty quick so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back