Dead Space 2 Advanced R.I.G Build (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, got some work done on the helmet and the bracers. Sorry bout the black n white photos, dunno what happened to my crappy webcam :S anyways, ignore the string holding it together, cos all the peices will be riveted to the undersuit when its done. PLease tell me watcha think :)

catchyas, 180spaz
IMG000154.jpg

IMG000152.jpg

IMG000150.jpg

IMG000151.jpg

Wow! I just started playing Dead Space 2 and I gotta say it's a mighty cool suit in the game! I've only got the engineering suit at the moment but I guess I'm gonna work my way to the advanced stuff later. The build seems to be coming along nicely; if I had the time I'd be tempted to try myself. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Filurix- Give it a shot man!

Mangoes7- In total, about 6 hours. Which in theory, is pretty long, but since i made the helm from scratch, that took the longest.

Deadalus Thorn- Frikkin epic pep man... frikkin epic.

Great scratch build. Looks Like Your going to finish you Advanced suit b4 I do. Really good work on this bro.

@Deadalus Thorn

Do you have any more angle shots of the helmet. Im also working on the Advanced suit and theirs not to many good detail reference pix of the helmet. Im using a toy and the game for reference

180spaz; I'm looking into building my first HALO suit out of foam at the moment and I did promise a friend at work that I'd make it. Maybe for my next build; this stuff seems to be addictive... ;)

Impressive build so far. As a long-time fan of DS, I approve. I still need to get DS2 though... *grumbles about money and school*

Good luck with the rest of it, and watch the vents.

Got some work done!!! (well, quite a bit). Sorry for not posting in a while, but know this... I SHALL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS BUILD >:D. I'd like to say thankyou to my supporters and the people who gave me advice :). I m now ready for fiberglassing/ bondoing, and I'm getting an undersuit custom made by a friend of mine (shes a seamstress). After I finish fiberglassing and bondoing, I will add the details and the small armour parts on the undersuit (i'm using rivets) then the paint, then the LED's. I'm on a roll!!!! Woo!!!!

Love 180spaz. Catchyas!!

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 145
HOOOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!Me and my piece of cheeze approve of your friggin awesome armor!! >Xo >_< _/,,/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back