Dead Space Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Allen

So i recently played the game Dead Space, and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! and if felt really compelled to make one, so i decided to take a look at the n00b forum, but i didn't find anything

what i'm wondering is, is there a Dead Space Pep file going around? and if so could you please supply the link?

thanks

^636^

I believe it's too new to have any good models out yet. Plus you need to specify what version of the suit. I'm partial to the level 3 and level 5 suits but the level 6 military is pretty badass as well.

lol i no it was pre order armor only but man i would give the world for that scorpian rig.

edit. Now i need to gain control of the world O_O

blahness1.jpg

blahness2.jpg

blahness3.jpg

:)

Give me time, I'll get to the rest eventually, not my fault I'm lazy :p

Sigma-LS said:
I believe it's too new to have any good models out yet. Plus you need to specify what version of the suit. I'm partial to the level 3 and level 5 suits but the level 6 military is pretty badass as well.

The level 5 suits are sick, haven't seen the level 6 one though...do you have a picture? If anyone does have the game and a capture card we could get some references for anyone interested in making a specific version. Right now my interests are leaning towards making one of the aliens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreadnought of Fury said:
blahness1.jpg

blahness2.jpg

blahness3.jpg

:)

Give me time, I'll get to the rest eventually, not my fault I'm lazy :p

OMG!!!!!! YOUR'RE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making a Necromorph suit would be epic.......

Last edited by a moderator:
dang that looks awesome!! im getting the game friday!! so ill probally make this armor after my ODST

I'm not big on the Helmet, but if anyone would like to make some armor of this game, PM me, I'd like to build a set of Dead Space Armor.

I'd love armor
Good thing there's a pc version, now if someone would just pop the compression on the data files...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back