Death Star Over San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanderbach said:
I know this will be all over the internet in about... 5 minutes... But this is a pretty snazzy video from current.com that all the 501st members on this forum should enjoy :)

http://current.com/items/89204971_death_st...r_san_francisco

I just can't quite figure out who made it or why...
I lulzed.

Pretty funny stuff. Loved the star destroyer over the bay and the AT-AT walking down the beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny, it almost looks believable, until you get to the imperial shuttle, it looks a bit sketchy there.

very funny, i lol'd.

rvb4life said:
funny, it almost looks believable, until you get to the imperial shuttle, it looks a bit sketchy there.

very funny, i lol'd.
The first shuttle was a little sketchy, but the second one that takes off form the little island is much better.

It would have been really cool if they could have gotten the people t the beach to run scared at the AT-ATs, and all stop to look at te Star Destroyer. That would have topped the cake.

Confucious T said:
Dam that was cool. I wonder how they did that...
Most likely Windows movie maker. Just mash some normal footage wih some Star ars Clips and take out all the background on the vehicles you want. That's what would be with the Death Star and Star Destroyer, but with the TIE vehicles, that's some computer generated stuff on their part.

That's some good amateur special effects right there. We should try doing something like that for the 405th. Maybe a few Pelicans, The Pillar of Autumn, life pods, Warthogs, In Amber Clad, *trails off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back