Delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll bet shipping to canada will be around $18 too haha

but then again thats still only $36. 20 less than what i paid at the harley davidson shop... raah

tsuyosa said:
I would be wary.....

Why would someone buy those shields and then sell them at such a HUGELY under-marked value?

Are the shields legitimate Shoei brand?

Are they in 100% condition?

Why does he only have 1 post?

Did he *really* get them at an auction? or is there a reason that he is trying to "get rid" of them??

If someone hears back from him or gets a shield PLEASE post so we know what the deal is with this guy.

I for one am giving him NO money until i know someone has the product in hand.

Yeah everyone should realize i have no idea if this guy is legit. I just thought it would be something to look into. Although im not sure if hes legit or not, from what i see he doesnt seem to be a scam artist. His spelling and grammer are good, Hes using his own pics and not just stock photos, and If he were trying to rip people off why would he say he only has blue and gold? I mean, If he wanted to rip you off and isnt going to send you anything wouldnt he just say he has all the colors instead of just two? Anyways has anyone had a reply from him yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
even if they are knockoffs who cares?

We are cutting them up to put into paper and plastic helmets to pretend to be a 7 foot tall videogame charactor!

Moz said:

We are cutting them up to put into paper and plastic helmets to pretend to be a 7 foot tall videogame charactor!

Ha. Nicely put. :lol:

Moz said:

LoL. Point made.

hey,

I am interested too. does anybody know how to cut it tomake it fit. I am doing a helemt for my son. a saw a tut on the net 2 weeks ago. can't find it now.
:lol:

spartanmom said:
hey,

I am interested too. does anybody know how to cut it tomake it fit. I am doing a helemt for my son. a saw a tut on the net 2 weeks ago. can't find it now.
:lol:

i take no credit for this

dual visor tut

all credit goes to sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back