Dicks sporting goods store

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

Ok heres my question
If you bought a airsoft gun
Then took it out of its plastic packaging.
Have all the items
Have the recipt

Can you still bring it back and get a refund?

Usually, at most stores, they let you return it if it's opened. For instance, if you bought a game and later found out it doesn't work on your computer after you take it out and attempt to use it, they'd still take it back. Just be sure to put everything back so they don't have to deal with putting it all back together.

Yeah Dick's has a really good return policy, I bought a crappy desert eagle one time and decided that I didn't want it. They took it back no questions asked....well they did ask what was wrong with it, and I said I didn't like it. (It also jammed on occasion, that was my backup plan ;) )

Kay, sorry, but CemreTas, you've made about 5 threads on airsoft guns. I made the compilation of the threads for a reason. So if people wanted to ask about a gun, or tell about their guns, they could do it all in one thread. I'm not a moderator or anything but I have forum experience, all I'm asking is to try and post in one of the compiled threads to save some space and to organize everything better.

Spartan117x said:
Kay, sorry, but CemreTas, you've made about 5 threads on airsoft guns. I made the compilation of the threads for a reason. So if people wanted to ask about a gun, or tell about their guns, they could do it all in one thread. I'm not a moderator or anything but I have forum experience, all I'm asking is to try and post in one of the compiled threads to save some space and to organize everything better.
Yes, but a thread that hardly anyone does anythin' productive that "Post pics of the prettiest hunks of plastic and metal"
I can average maybe 400kb in total for all my threads. Which is not even half a mb, which equates that I put no strain on the servers.
Well I put some, just not much.
Plus I give people purpose.

Plus you posting instead of pming me wasted valuable board space, so leave me alone hypocrit.

Last edited by a moderator:
CemreTas said:
Yes, but a thread that hardly anyone does anythin' productive that "Post pics of the prettiest hunks of plastic and metal"
I can average maybe 400kb in total for all my threads. Which is not even half a mb, which equates that I put no strain on the servers.
Well I put some, just not much.
Plus I give people purpose.

Plus you posting instead of pming me wasted valuable board space, so leave me alone hypocrit.

Well I'll continue to post instead of PM as you already made the topic, so why not post in it and get some use out of it. I'm honestly not trying to start a fight here, I'm just trying to limit the amount of topics on the forum. I'm not saying that they take up that much actual space, but it's kind of just unnecessary clutter. And by the way, the thread wasn't meant for just "posting pics of the prettiest hunks of plastic and metal" as stated, it was meant for people like you and the others to ask questions about the guns they want to or have purchased. And I try and answer the questions that I can. So compiling it into one thread helps.

And by the way, calling me a hypocrite is quite unnecessary as well.

And care to explain what you mean by, you give people purpose...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back