Did Anyone See Wanted Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was an amazing movie... andi 'm not just saying that because angelina jolie's nekkid butt is exposed as she steps out of a tub of hot liquid wax... :D :D :D

Thought it was an A+ flick. A definite buy for me. I won't reveal anything about the film but, if you enjoy films with ridiculous action and violence (Shoot 'Em Up comes to mind) this is the flick for you.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Thought it was an A+ flick. A definite buy for me. I won't reveal anything about the film but, if you enjoy films with ridiculous action and violence (Shoot 'Em Up comes to mind) this is the flick for you.

Cheers,
Kensai
Shoot 'Em up was excellent, now i have to see this film!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was like Shoot em' up/ The Matrix...

Notice how everyone who saw the movie loves it, and everyone who didn't see it think's it's stupid?

lol.

xalener said:
It was like Shoot em' up/ The Matrix...
Notice how everyone who saw the movie loves it, and everyone who didn't see it think's it's stupid?
lol.

Yeah Matrix comes to mind. The whole movie is about breaking away from a normal dull realistic world which makes the movie so appealing. Never knew it even existed as a comic series but people always go up in arms about transfers to films, in all actuality most of them turn out good (BAD Spiderman 3, very bad, not on the carpet! :() but there is always a few losers. This definitely makes my list for top movies, maybe even in my top 10, can't wait for the directors cut to come out.

Cheers,
Kensai

I just want it to come out on DVD so I can watch the jump out the window/ snipe scene again....Over and over.

Its so freakin funny ... Angelina shoots herself in the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back