Did you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Rock Lobbster did you know

Halo wasn’t originally a shooting game
Conceived as a real-time strategy game in the same vein as Command & Conquer and Warcraft, gamers would still control Spartan units, but not as a first-person shooter.

oh, and the forums are back up
what a fun fact! Oh and that thing about Halo was cool too I guess :p

Rock Lobbster I really hope you didn't forget to check out the voice app called discord that everyone is mentioning? Its been awhile since anyone has reminded you that you really should go see it for yourself!
I love my regiment so much.

Rock Lobbster did you know we also have a colonial regiment meet up on mondays to just hang out and relax with our regiment folks on said discord and just keep in touch with lack of these things called conventions??

I love my regiment so much.

Rock Lobbster did you know we also have a colonial regiment meet up on mondays to just hang out and relax with our regiment folks on said discord and just keep in touch with lack of these things called conventions??
Not to contradict you Harri51, but those “things”, are beginning to become more realistic than mythological. Towards the end of this year, despite loosing several of the smaller events, we still have many cons still available to attend. Not saying that discord is something to discount, but it is a poor version of an actual con.....and yes, it is something that I should be attending on a more regular basis......I blame that on my new schedule, Corona, laziness, laws of motion, alcohol and a few other things I would prefer not to mention.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back