Dimensions For Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuhan

ok i've been having some trouble. I need to know some demensions for helmetes. I want to work on a Hayabusa halo Helm but my last one I made was too small. Does anyone know anything I can do? Any measurements I could use?

Most of us have been there. Know that you are not alone. I have one way to big & one just a little to small. Third time is the charm. lol

Like Mirage said, go check out those threads. They are made to help with those problems & more. Read all you can first then try again.

You will have to learn to set it up for yourself after you read & watch the threads on how to scale it. You are the only one that can get the scale right for your body.

Just think of the first as a test piece. That way any mistakes are on it & not your final helm.

It sucks but everyones head is a little different. I myself have a big head. lol. I know it & work with it.

Good luck

No offence, but that first link is about as useless as a expired coupon from 2 years ago (no offence to the thread). It simply has no good answers, and nobody would wan't to search through that many pages to only have a 25% chance of finding an answer.

This thread has every answer:

How To Scale Your Armour-Tutorial

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. I will do my best to answer.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back