Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude! That is insane! What kind of saw do you use? Belt saw, stick saw? Im so pimped to start making wooden props after I almost passed out of that finished image :pCan't wait to see it finished ;)

Edit:

0414102055-01.jpg

Is that blood I see??? (down left)

Jico said:
Dude! That is insane! What kind of saw do you use? Belt saw, stick saw? Im so pimped to start making wooden props after I almost passed out of that finished image :p Can't wait to see it finished ;)

Is that blood I see??? (down left)

I mostly use a bandsaw, but I used a table saw for the pieces I needed to be perfectly straight.

And, no, it's just paint XDXDXD I was waiting for that. I noticed it when I was taking the picture and thought "someone's totally gonna think that's blood!" XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't have these up earlier, but here she is: 38.5" long and weighing in at around seven lbs, unloaded. (because I still don't have a mag lol)

0526102243-00.jpg

0526102248-01.jpg

0526102244-00.jpg

0526102244-01.jpg

0526102323-00.jpg

0526102321-01.jpg

0526102321-00.jpg

0526102251-00.jpg

0526102249-00.jpg

0526102257-01.jpg

Old and busted; new hotness

0526102357-00.jpg

Thanks again everyone, and enjoy :)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! O.O That is just.... I don't know how to discribe it! It is just.... WOW!

That is an amazing prop and it deserves to praised. Also, you now hold the title for the first reach weapon finished! How do you feel?

Wow, that is one truly amazingly awesome prop! I love to see all these sorts of props finished, and this is a really great one.

Jeepers! I didn't think it could get any better! I was soooo wrong! Please oh please tell me you have plans on casting this sucker!!!! If you need help in that department, feel free to fire me a PM.

Jico said:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! O.O That is just.... I don't know how to discribe it! It is just.... WOW!

Actually, I was thinking about the exact same thing.

Boba Fett said:
MAKE THIS GUY AN ELITE!!!!!!

Great work!!! The detail is amazing!

Great work, and amazing detail indeed!! Job very, very well done L05T V1K1N6!!

-Matt

Purrie said:
I can't handle this kinda awesomeness this early in the morning... It's amazing!

i cant either, I'll be back in a couple hours. Looks great!!!

cat_its_beautiful.jpg

What a great thing to wake up to.

Shaymin Sky said:
That is an amazing prop and it deserves to praised. Also, you now hold the title for the first reach weapon finished! How do you feel?

Technically, Lee had his Reach Sniper finished first, even if it's unpainted, but really, who cares. They're both awesomegodlike prop builders and who came first doesn't matter one bit.

Ok, I remember when I was wondering why this was in the Noob section, now I'm wondering why its not in the Elite Section yet? lol. :p

It looks Amazing, killer Paint job as well, I say 10/5 stars, you get more then the FDA recommended dosage of Awesomeness. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back