Do You Play an Instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play Synthesizer / Keyboard.
Mostly in the Chillout and Ambience section so primary spherical and "surface" sounds...

I play Guitar, Tenor Saxophone and Cello (only to do the Halo theme (y) ) I tought myself the Star Wars theme in Band and I'm lead guitarist in a band called <3

Harmonica FTW (Not that good but I'm still learning). My goal is to be able to play Bob Dylan tunes and "Roadhouse Blues".

Alright, you guys asked for it, a long list of instruments i play:
soprano recorder, alto recorder, alto saxophone, snare drum, drum pad, keyboard, piano, guitar, can play bass, xylophone, clarinet, GUITAR HERO CONTROLLER, sing-badly but still can, can play drum set, and a little harmonica...
That abuot raps it up... hope I didnt make you guys feel bad =D. - Ice

I play Guitar, Alto Sax and violin (I know, pretty lame, but I'm hoping it's not when you taught yourself to play "Devil Went Down to Georgia" and have a cool fiberglass electric violin!)

Kewl! A fiberglass electric violin? That must have a really neat, and definately unique, sound. I personally like the sound of violins, though I wouldn't be able to play one even if my life depended on it.

Always wanted to learn the Guitar, but never did. Never tried the saxophone, but did try the trombone. That was a nightmare waiting to happen.

Interestingly enough, for some reason I couldn't manage the trombone but went on to the clarinet -- a far more key-intensive instrument -- and had no problem with that. Go figure, LOL.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Hah Baritone and Trombone when I was in School.

I was an eletronica DJ for about 3 years, I miss my records XD

That's awesome, SC Girl! I've always enjoyed more of the underground-type music out there (right now I'm big on listening to Trance and Ambient Chill). All of that typical hip-hop club music makes me sick... :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what my violin looks like.

gr1550b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back