Do you want RECONZ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...

So I started to build this thing, at the only scale that would fit a human head the thing was MASSIVE!!! it was FREAKIN HUGE!!!!! so I went back, updated the file, added more detail, made it fit a human head (tested with a full scale human model... wait why didnt I think of that the first time? WATSON!!! Write that down!!! (been watching sherlock holmes))

http://www.4shared.com/file/XBdVBm5a/Reach_Recon.html
so there is the helmet

http://www.4shared.com/file/-I8sRkYK/Reach_Recon_top_add-on.html
and there is the add on

Why are there two files you ask? Well it is elementary my dear Watson! You scale the full helmet as you normally would, copy the scale, put it in for the add-on, tah-dah you are done!!! Man I need to stop watching Sherlock Holmes, but Robert Downey Jr is just so good in it!!!

Not many noticeable differences but still, it is different to the point to fit on a mans (or womans) head.

Good day inspector,
Rhinoc Holmes (WTF!!!???!?!)

*Sigh* Am I gonna have to unfold this one?
Yes. Starting tomorrow :3
I'll use the same lines as the other one I unfolded :p

Edit: Oh I see you made it a tad more accurate :3

Edit 2: Ah whatever, this beauty deserves it's own. :)

Cirkob, if you dont what to I am totally cool with that!! I dont want to work you into insanity!!!

Hmmm.... There might be some unforeseen problems in the pepping of the helmet, because there are tiny edges, so be careful and don't rush....
It should be ready either by 9 or tomorrow morning, couldn't work much on it during the day

Hmmm.... There might be some unforeseen problems in the pepping of the helmet, because there are tiny edges, so be careful and don't rush....

that's what fiberboard is good for! It's better than strong enough yet almost flexible enough to make tiny pieces! trust me cause I made a friends helmt using some regular pep sections with sections made with fiberboard.

Ooooh hurry,hurry,hurry,hurry,hurry!!! I NEED THIS HELMET!!!

Is this the rough draft or finished copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back