DoC ByTeS NEW molded FS style helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoC ByTeS said:
Here it is I finally finished making, molding, casting, remolding, and recasting. Let me know what ya think, and if you want a raw pull PM that's all I offer right now. Enjoy!

DoC

hey nice job ... but your visor is too far into the helmet it almost looks like it is diagnol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet stuff man! Really great job. Now hurry and put a visor in it and paint that sucka!

Btw, I'm back home now, so you can expect some PMs about methods. ;)

ecose said:
hey nice job ... but your visor is too far into the helmet it almost looks like it is diagnol

Actually that part cuts out so you have enough trim room to insert an inner visor seal.

Nice work, thats one of the best Ive seen yet (y) christmas makes me broke, otherwise Id snap one up right now

Awesome...I wish Santa would give all the happy children your pulls for Christmas! XD

Fantastic work yet again, sir.

DO WANT NOW.

Great stuff Doc, this reminds me of Spase when he first started molding his helmet. (but your is alot better in detail)

Vexona said:
Awesome...I wish Santa would give all the happy children your pulls for Christmas! XD

Meaning us :p

NZ-TK said:
Nice work, thats one of the best Ive seen yet (y) christmas makes me broke, otherwise Id snap one up right now

Skullcandy Girl said:
SICK SICK work! *dies again*

Vexona said:

AoBfrost said:
DO WANT NOW.
Great stuff Doc, this reminds me of Spase when he first started molding his helmet. (but your is alot better in detail)
Meaning us :p

Gunnz777 said:
Awesome work Doc! I hope I can sum up enough money to buy one! :D

Thanks guys...... and girls thanks for checking on my progress. without I few of you guys telling me what you thought I wouldn't have pressed forward so much.

Thanx
DoC

DoC,

Awesome work bro! Love the final pull...and the amount of work you put into it shows. Sweet! Thanks for sharing this work of art with us.

Stay safe,

Tim.

That is a SWEET helmet specially with the paint color this time. Was wondering what scale did you use for helmet?

you guys ever think you could make such awesome helmets a year ago... this website has done some good. way to be!!!

Adam said:
you guys ever think you could make such awesome helmets a year ago... this website has done some good. way to be!!!

I never thought it! Thanks for the site Adam. I don't think you can ever get enough credit!
(y) (y) (y) (y)

i cant take credit...its a community effort. I did a very small part. that is one good looking helm though.

Yes you can... you know you want too... o_O

OT: Nice helm DoC, I think it looks better with the darker green. Whats your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back