Doc Bytes Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacuform's usally don't turn out with this quality, I would assume its cast in some polyurethane mix by looking at the pictures.

-Doom

I got a set of Doc's fabulous handplates and ab plate, and yes they are polyurethane (Smoothcast 300 with urafil 3 and a couple other secret ingredients I think). Drew is that right?

I think he's tied up with something recently - I haven't seen him around or heard from him in a while. His Ab plates are smoothcast but at least his early handplates were alumilite castings. He may have moved to smoothcast for everything more recently though...

I have a pair of handplates from Drew, and it's really solid. I started cutting them to make them thinner, and I destroyed about 5 cutting wheels xD

LastSpartan said:
I have a pair of handplates from Drew, and it's really solid. I started cutting them to make them thinner, and I destroyed about 5 cutting wheels xD

That's the alumilite - if you have access to a bench grinder with a coarse wheel, it will do the job perfectly...

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
AF2OOXL said:
good stuff man!

I is here! And actually I just had my wisdom teeth out. That was fun, all but the one that damage the tooth beside it!

And all handplates have been Alumilite. ;)

welcome back! sorry about your teeth.
I tried IMing you on msn earlier today, let me know whats up. ;)

WHATS UP DOC!!! IM JEALOUS AS USUAL with ur AWE-greatness- NESS ehehe I got an idea to tell you about. ILL PM YOU SOON!!!!

AF2OOXL said:
man... its all so good!!! any ETA on rest of peices?

I know...I have been waiting for something too!! I just finished some crackhead thighs in 41.5cm and wanted to see if he wanted that as well...Let me rephrase that, its just done in PEP but not glassed yet!! What not, I guess I will just glass them in case!!

WetOkole said:
I know...I have been waiting for something too!! I just finished some crackhead thighs in 41.5cm and wanted to see if he wanted that as well...Let me rephrase that, its just done in PEP but not glassed yet!! What not, I guess I will just glass them in case!!
he hasn't been on in a long time. I've actually been trying to contact him for over a month now, no idea what he's been up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back