Does Anyone Have Or Know Someone Who Has Any Army Of Two Mask Or Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

vert marine752

ok if anybody has any army of two files please post or send to my email hayden_sharp@hotmail.com

i bought army of two 40th day not long ago and it juts blew my mind so i really want to make a costume for it.

if anyone wants to create a file of it i added a ref pic in the attachment

I have one of their masks :)

p1130203.jpg

p1130204.jpg

p1130205.jpg

Bought it off ebay, it was about $90 canadian

Other than the masks, the rest of the stuff can basically be bought from any military surplus store

Ghost147 said:
I have one of their masks :)

p1130203.jpg

p1130204m.jpg

p1130205.jpg

Bought it off ebay, it was about $90 canadian

Other than the masks, the rest of the stuff can basically be bought from any military surplus store

ya but im asking for a file that i can make the same thing for but for a quarter the price

Last edited by a moderator:
mks81 said:
A1TD modeled one awhile back. I smoothed and unfolded it, and you can find it here. Good luck!!

thank you so much mate exactly what i was looking for and i will get to making it tonight prolly be done fast only 3 ages :)

thanks again,

hayden

Vert Marine 752 said:
thank you so much mate exactly what i was looking for and i will get to making it tonight prolly be done fast only 3 ages :)

thanks again,

hayden

Anytime.

-Matt

I just pepped this mask and is awseome!!!

When I was watching paintball and airsoft army of two masks, I was wondering If they are made out of fiberglass, how do they resist the paintball and airsoft hits without scratches or paint chipping???

i haven't used mine, but it was made for airsoft, i wanna test a few shots off on it first just to make sure though :)

mks81 said:
From what I have seen, fiberglass and bondo WILL NOT stand up to paintball or airsoft.

But what about plain fiberglass, lets say you add like 3 layers of fiberglass on the inside and the outside and just paibt it with some permanent paint.

You can do it with like one on the inside and about 2 on the outside and I think the name of the spray paint is Armored shell its like really tuff paint used on like guns and other stuff.....I used in on my Airsoft gun that iv'e had for like a year and i don't have any scratches or anything!

Also, i pepped this too i think i'm going to use it too, its pretty amazing!

yo psycho,

i searched for armored shell in ebay and google, but there`s nothing

(maybe because it`s german ebay) can you pls post a link, where to buy

that color??

pls

btw: army of 2 kick a*s!!!!

Hey Alex, have you got any pics of this thing pepped? I really want to see how it came together.
wink.gif

mks81 said:
Hey Alex, have you got any pics of this thing pepped? I really want to see how it came together.
wink.gif

I will love to post some pics, but my Mom took the camera over to Florida :( and I can't take pics until saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back