does anyone know what helmet this is

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
hello everyone my granddaughter is watching the halo tv show and want me to make her the kai 125 suit but i dont know what helmet it is any help would be great.

thanks

Attachments

• HTV-HalseyComputer-Kai.jpg
    HTV-HalseyComputer-Kai.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 121
  • HINF_Concept_KaiArmor2.jpg
    HINF_Concept_KaiArmor2.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 129
hello everyone my granddaughter is watching the halo tv show and want me to make her the kai 125 suit but i dont know what helmet it is any help would be great.

thanks
Not too sure on its specific name but it look like a modified Reach scout. Maybe even a cross between the scout and commando. Can say if I've seen this in Halo 5 or Infinite so it could be a whole new model specific to the show.

It's probs not a pre-existing helmet design and as such there's not a pattern/file. I think SgtSaint is stealing screenshots of various things from the show for his build, he may have some better angles.
Its "capturing" screenshots... not "stealing".... {Laugh}
Lets see... <flipping through files>... 125|Kai... helmet... front... side

marinesniper Hope that helps.

Attachments

• s01-e01_00_20_32-00064.png
    s01-e01_00_20_32-00064.png
    6 MB · Views: 118
  • s01-e04_00_17_05-00018.png
    s01-e04_00_17_05-00018.png
    3 MB · Views: 115
Its "capturing" screenshots... not "stealing".... {Laugh}
Lets see... <flipping through files>... 125|Kai... helmet... front... side

marinesniper Hope that helps.
do you know what kind of helmet it is or if there is a 3d file for it i cant search for it because i dont know what type helmet it is lol. if you have any ideas please let me know i have been searching high and low i can not find it.

do you know what kind of helmet it is or if there is a 3d file for it i cant search for it because i dont know what type helmet it is lol. if you have any ideas please let me know i have been searching high and low i can not find it.
Sorry I don't. I'm new to Halo coming in from the TV series and catching up retro-actively. So my own armor is based on the show not the game.
I empathize for ya. Playing catch up means LOTS of time studying what's out there. If I were doing it, I'd start with searching on Thingiverse for "Halo Helmet", then look through NerdForgeDesigns listsings as they have a variety of armors.
I totally get they "don't know what terms to search" conuundrum. I'd probably start with things like "Halo 3 sniper" and "Halo Reach sniper". I could be totally off (and probably am) but my subjective observation is that most of what I'm seeing on the show is corresponding to those armors and guns.

Kai's helmet is a unique permutation for the show. While loosely based on existing helmets, as others have pointed out, there is no exact match to a current helmet. If you want thus exact helmet, you will have to wait for one of our modelers to tackle it in their Free Time.

ok just a update i could not get it right so i had the helmet done by galacticarmory.net he did a great job on it my granddaughter and daughter are working on sanding their own helmets but i think they got bored with it because they painted them and they need more sanding but hey if they are happy im happy. here some pics of the helmets

Attachments

• 278944163_849343893123276_2009658133916024143_n.png
    278944163_849343893123276_2009658133916024143_n.png
    478.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Facebook Post 940x788 px (1).jpeg
    Facebook Post 940x788 px (1).jpeg
    740.7 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back