Does Anyone Know Where To Get Tint Films \ Sprays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan137

God, I feel like a noob, asking a question through a whole new thread...

Oh well, it needs to be asked, and maybe it'll help some people.

I've searched high and low on the net for a website or a company that offers Mirror Gold Window tint or spray. Normally, I'd just use a motorcycle visor and be done with it, but the tint is for the EVA visor and the Security visor. Can't exactly buy visors like that.

Does anyone know of any good mirror gold window tint or sprays?

I know there are visors for the Security. Please don't post it, this thread is about window tints and sprays.

Thanks, 405th!

I was looking at this one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Gold-glass-tinting-fil...alenotsupported a while back. The guy told me that it would apply to plexiglass, but would not be removable. I'm honestly not super familiar with the helmets you mentioned, so I don't know if it's any use, but it is Gold mirror tint sheet. I've never heard of anyone producing a tint spray, although I've looked.

Hope that helps a little.

I went out to a windshield tinting service and bought some chrome tinting for less than AU$10. This was after going to all of the car detailing shops in town and being told that you cannot use such tinting materials to tint a spherical surface unless it's originally a flat surface that is then folded into a spherical shape (that's what I did with my prototype helmet in my avatar). However, you can use such tinting materials on a surface that is rounded in only one direction like a motorcycle helmet.

there is a clear yellow headlight/tail light spray by a japanese company called vans that you can get from inlinefour.com (one of my favorite JDM parts supplier). kinda close to what your looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back