dont know where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xero

Jr Member
<div class="bbWrapper">Ok i just joined this fourm and i wanted to know some stuff. I wanted to know when i making say a weapon what do i start with ( i hope iam not reposting something that some one already posted) i'am going to be using something simple like cardboard,wood, or other items i have lying around my house to make the gun, if there is a tuorial on this if someone could send me it that would be great.i would also like to know what is easier to make a weapon or MC helemet. As you can see iam very new and dont know what to do and i'am most likely bugging you people with things like this, but i could use some help.<br /> Thanks</div>

shadow74

Jr Member
<div class="bbWrapper">Ok i dont know everything, but there really isnt a tut for like any armor atm.<br /> <br /> What is easier to make weapon or helmet?<br /> what do you mean? do you mean which is easier to make or how to make it?<br /> <br /> Since your a supa noob at this point id say try Pepakura, go to the Pepakura section of the forum and look at all the stickies.<br /> <br /> If you dont want to start with paper/cardboard &quot;pepakura&quot;, try molding using clay and other stuff like that, but most newbies do Pepakura first</div>

Xero

Jr Member
<div class="bbWrapper">Ok i ment what is easier to make a helemet or weapon and what should i use. Also i wanted to know what to use you guys said perp, but i dont know how to use that stuff like when i print it out what do i do with it i look at the tutorial but it was only a little help.</div>

Xero

Jr Member
<div class="bbWrapper">Ok thanks but i have no cardstock forthe helemet i got a bunch of cardboard but i dont know how to reniforce</div>

sk8er4life

<div class="bbWrapper">I started by drawing. I made a gun (ar) first. The helmet has way more detail and hard to make out of cardboard. I tried it. So start by drawing a plan and work up from there</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.