Dont you just love Ads by Google??

Status
Not open for further replies.
blinkava44 said:
:eek well played spartan430, well played..

i wont like it.. but i dont have a choice

Thanks. Dude, I can L.A.R.P. (Live Action Role Play) Its probably one of my best skills xD

Last edited by a moderator:
flarp huh? yeah, deffinatly funnier than larp.. but u gotta come up with some cool meanings for it.. (cuz its supposed to be a acronym)

I respect the Sangheili, and the Lekgoro. They are both worthy adversaries, and I will be proud to fight next to the ones who realized that the Prophets are nothing but braggarts and insane visionaries.

SPARTAN-430 said:
Yeah, we would like get all the money, and then we would like join with Westerfield, Nightmare Armor Studios, and Bluerealm and with all the skills together, we would have some AWESOME Mjolnir Suits. Wow, that would be sweet!

Well, soon you will be able to see Blue Realm helm, NAS suit, Eastcoast propers AR, Sean Bradley Inc. sword, and maybe belt ammo pouches by Adam all on 1 guy. Just a waiting game now ;)

Redsleighdown said:
SPARTAN-430 said:
Yeah, we would like get all the money, and then we would like join with Westerfield, Nightmare Armor Studios, and Bluerealm and with all the skills together, we would have some AWESOME Mjolnir Suits. Wow, that would be sweet!

Well, soon you will be able to see Blue Realm helm, NAS suit, Eastcoast propers AR, Sean Bradley Inc. sword, and maybe belt ammo pouches by Adam all on 1 guy. Just a waiting game now ;)

Sweet! I cant wait for that!

rofl! XD they're idiot!

"omg halo 2! *click* oh crap graw!!!! o_O *blows self up* :sleep:
dododoooooooooooooooooooooooodododooooooooooooooooooododododododooooooo...

Fragclone said:
rofl! XD they're idiot!

"omg halo 2! *click* oh crap graw!!!! o_O *blows self up* :sleep:
dododoooooooooooooooooooooooodododooooooooooooooooooododododododooooooo...

I just want to call Google and be like, "Pathetic". Their stocks will go down .1 point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back