Dose any on have Farscape pulse pistol Pepakura File ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrascible

Hello there I was wondering if anyone has and Farscape Pepakura Files ? pulse pistol and other bits would be a great help and I'm sure I'm not to only one that want this ;)

Thanks in advance.
Irrascible:)

Honestly Irrascible I'd try to avoid doing a pep of something so small and with the detail that the Pulse Pistol has. This looks more like a job for two layers of EVA and detailing done in craft foam since there's nothing too intricate or doing odd overhangs.

What "other bits" are you looking for exactly?

Hahah showing my age a bit, when I first joined EVA and craft foam builds were still in there infancy and to be honest I've never worked with it before, as for other bits the the Drds and the pulse pistol holder off the hop of my head.

Irrascible
Leftmost is sketch of everything together.
Blue is 6-10mm EVA or whatever you have on hand.
Light Grey is 2mm craft foam.
Layer together and have fun?
Pattern Rough.png

Irrascible
Leftmost is sketch of everything together.
Blue is 6-10mm EVA or whatever you have on hand.
Light Grey is 2mm craft foam.
Layer together and have fun?
View attachment 251459
Or you could use MDF and PVC sheets to make the final model sandable, shapeable, and capable of accepting body filler for smoothing. I think this route would allow for more creative freedom. The same templates could definitely be used, but the workflow would be slightly different.

Nice vector, TurboCharizard.

Or you could use MDF and PVC sheets to make the final model sandable, shapeable, and capable of accepting body filler for smoothing. I think this route would allow for more creative freedom. The same templates could definitely be used, but the workflow would be slightly different.

Nice vector, TurboCharizard.

It took me half an hour while eating a nacho snack and listening to a podcast!

I like wood work and very good at it, but not on small level, the last thing I made out of MDF was my 5ft by 7ft desk I think I've got some pictures of it somewhere. she's a monster with LEDs :D:lol:

giphy.gif
Shotgun!!!! I have to make a Pulse Pistol as well!!! So I can fill someone with little yellow balls of light......?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back