Download Database Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not a quick thing to make the HD models for pep. Many of us have been waiting for months for different pieces. So far the closest HD models about to be released(within the next month possibly) are FLying_Squirrels HD MK V helmet, and Robogenesis's HD Bicep. so you will have to wait quite a while for the HD ones. sorry

dylan Snyder said:
it is not a quick thing to make the HD models for pep. Many of us have been waiting for months for different pieces. So far the closest HD models about to be released(within the next month possibly) are FLying_Squirrels HD MK V helmet, and Robogenesis's HD Bicep. so you will have to wait quite a while for the HD ones. sorry
y is flying_squirel making a helm when he could be doing something origonal

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean? he is making that amazing helm from the ground up on his own. Lets see you make something to contribute, then you can bitch about not having what you need.

dylan Snyder said:
what do you mean? he is making that amazing helm from the ground up on his own. Lets see you make something to contribute, then you can bitch about not having what you need.
dont castrate urself about it man/woman/(manthing) i was just saying that this site is focused on helmets and chest and weapons
o n dude i will make sumat dont worry just chill n dont get all pmt on me ok

lawzy said:
well if no one has made them can some one just design it on pepakura please and send me a link because my hd stuff doesnt look right with standard legs, arms, groin and shoulders. i will be very very grateful
p.s can it be halo 3

When you post these kind of things, which look like they take about 5 seconds to rattle off, nobody does anything but get slightly irritated, go to your profile, and give you the lowest possible rating. Why the past pep authors haven't finished up the next HDifying pieces has been addressed in their threads.
I suggest if you really, really need it, that you offer a per-piece bounty- cash or prizes.

It's things like this that sometimes discourage me from the armor scene at all.

People like Robogenesis, NZ-TK and Flying_Squirl take a lot of time and hard work through their piece-making, and they rarely get much thanks from people for it, and yet they do it because they love to contribute. A lot of their work comes from their own free time, when they could be doing better things, and yet they do it for you to get a little attention and a pat on the back from you. A little recognition FROM YOU for sharing THEIR stuff FOR FREE, and you're whining because it's not coming out at the speed you want it to.

I suggest you take a second or two to imagine what this place would be like without pep-file creators at all.

That's right. 90% of your armor comes from people who want to share their creative vision with you, and without those people you wouldn't even have any armor at all. So be thankful they're doing it at all.

My suggestion is that you sit back and wait like everyone else does. And if you can't do that, I have to solutions for you.

Either you quit now, or you make your own stuff. Quite simple, and I personally would much rather you stick around, because I personally would love seeing more and more people trying their hand at armor crafting.

zing! Yeah, I think that credit is due to all those actually modeling for those who want it, I just hope completed pics of their work is enough to motivate them, because i dont have money :D

I just know that even though they are just redone 3d files, I think i contribute the pep weapons at a decent rate to the masses, and just like it when they are used.

I'd like to request the Arbiter character model from Halo 2 in .3ds or .obj form or something.
There was a link in the db to a filefront containing H2 character models but it's a dead link now. Anyone still have them?

Flying_Squirl has them, I do believe. Have a look around in that topic for a link - but I do have them myself, if you wish to contact me on MSN for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back