"Download Halo 3 Beta" still greyed out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungie shoulda tested this first, its clear they didn't at least they found a fix, but I say an extra day be given for the beta seeing the people who spent the $60 for M$ got ripped off the most in this

friends and family: extra week for no reason
crackdown: still cant play it after shelling out 60
Applicants & halo 2 players: not really sure everything seems average for them I guess

Second in command of clan got 2 invites (1 friends and family, 1 from Halo 2 or applying) so I am sure he is not the only one that got more then one which makes me question how many people are missing out that shouldnt be?

Halo 3 Beta Downloads via Crackdown are fixed!

It's been a long day for a lot of people but we're happy to announce that effective immediately, a title update for Crackdown is available on Xbox Live that will fix the issue that previously prevented you from downloading the beta. The Microsoft team just deployed this fix and when you launch Crackdown you should receive a prompt to download the update.

Please note that it could take up to four hours for your console to receive this update based on various factors. However, the good news is that we're in the clear and Halo 3 gameplay is just over the horizon.

We realize this has been a pain for many and an inconvenience at the very least. Given the circumstances, we've decided to extend the duration of the Halo 3 Beta from June 6th to June 10th at 11:59 PM PDT. So, you lost almost a full day of play today but to make up for it we're tacking on four more days (and a weekend at that).

We apologize for the delay and hardships this issue has caused and hope that it quickly becomes a distant memory clouded by good times playing Halo 3 with your friends.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. We'll see you online!

Note : A rare bug has been discovered that sometimes results in improper text display in the game UI. Basically, you won't see any text at all. If you encounter this issue, you can fix it yourself by doing the following:

Restart your Xbox 360
Boot up the Halo 3 Beta
While the Halo 3 Beta is loading, immediately press up on the D-Pad and hold the A button until you see the Bungie logo. If you perform this correctly a dialog box will appear confirming maintenance has been done to your system.
Resume the Halo 3 Beta!

I'm at 38%

It's getting late... Maybe I should take a nap and get up in time to play for few hours before work..

ahahaa sounds like something i would do...IF FREAKIN CRACKDOWN WOULD GET HERE!!

my cuzn used to work for microsoft..so he had alot of microsoft EXPERT points[dif from xbl points] so he bought what he had left of his points and left the difference($5) for me to pay..so its still in shipping!!!!
ORGHHGHGHGHGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back